Pandora bracelets... continued!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completely gone bonkers!

Recently I completed my sliver, crystal and black bracelet. It was deliberately designed around a bead my friend gave me with the bracelet. All are so special to me! I can't stop looking at it! :P

~It's pictured in my avatar and in my user pics.

I was going to wait to do a silver with gold clasp bracelet but didn't. We were in Vegas and my husband brought me into the Pandora store at Caesars. All bets were off! LOL

I decided it would be a theme of flowers and the "Queen Bee" charm. I went with the yellow Murano's (and I hate yellow, but it works and looks great. When the wooden ones are available I will get those as well to switch them around). I wish they made a good brown toned Murano.

For charms I'm doing three large champagne dangles. The beads are flowers of silver with gold with diamond or cz accents.

I "just need" a few things:

~The bracelet. For now I'm using a temporairy one with the dangly Pandora logo that I got in Vegas to hold the beads I purchased there.
~2 more Dangles... I am buying today!
~Gold safety chain. Only because it has flowers.
~Switching my silver/gold Queen Bee to gold. OMG... my husband is going to killlllll me!

*However my sweet husband said he'd get the bracelet and chain this week. Maybe.

I was planning on taking my time with this one. Ha! As if!! :biggrin:

Will definitely post pics when it is done. Or tomorrow when I add at least my dangles.

*In the closed thread I read about cleaning bracelets. I have a giant silver polish cloth I used prior to adding each bead. I'll go over it once a week or so. I don't mine cleaning my own but that "Tumbler" that SpoilMeRotten mentioned sounds interesting!

I'm so loving everyone's gorgeous creations! :heart:

Last edited:
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good resource for gold spacers? I know gold is expensive and I can't really afford any of the brand name gold beads. Since my wedding set is in yellow gold, I'm thinking I'd like some gold on my bracelets. I thought there was some of discussion of this on the old Pandora thread.

Also, where do you all buy your silver polishing cloths? I've received some for free when I purchase some beads. These cloths are pretty covered w[ith tarnish now. So it's time for a new one. Thanks!

018.jpg

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good resource for gold spacers? I know gold is expensive and I can't really afford any of the brand name gold beads. Since my wedding set is in yellow gold, I'm thinking I'd like some gold on my bracelets. I thought there was some of discussion of this on the old Pandora thread.

Also, where do you all buy your silver polishing cloths? I've received some for free when I purchase some beads. These cloths are pretty covered w[ith tarnish now. So it's time for a new one. Thanks!

018.jpg

As long as you're not going to mix with any of the pandora/chamillia/troll gold you can probably pick up some cheaper spacers on eBay. I purchased from a seller on eBay, can't remember the name, and the gold that arrived was very much Italian gold, very yellow. Pandora gold is actually more pink as is Chamilia and Troll gold. Like I said, as long as you're not worried about the color matching you can probably find some good spacers on eBay, otherwise you might want to be very careful.

I :heart: everyone's bracelets, my gosh! :nuts: I need to get a grip here! Thinking of starting a third now.

My flower themed bracelet!

On Friday it will be finished! :yahoo:

I'm switching out the bracelet to the silver with gold clasp and my Queen Bee to the solid gold one.

So far:

pandoraflower2-1-1.jpg

My silver, black and crystal one:

DSCN8765.jpg

Last edited:
WOW MichElemental, I LOVE :heart: your flower themed bracelet. It is gorgeous!!! :tup:

My latest beads are attached. They arrived yesterday. The ghost, the two toned handbag and the second circle of hearts. I need some muranos now to give it colour.

Attachments

• DSC07579.JPG
    DSC07579.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,371
Hi all, I'm new to this fabulous addiction. Got my bracelet and 1st bead for mothers day and have already nearly filled it. I got a 17cm bracelet and was told that it will stetch by at least one size but with all the beads on and wearing it for more than 2 months straight it is still exactly 17cm and quite tight. Does anyone know how long it takes to stretch, if at all?? I am planning on getting another, possibly 2 tone bracelet and I don't know what size to get.
Read through this whole thread and really enjoyed seeing everyone's bracelets :urock:

MichElemental, love the bracelets. Everyone on here is so great at putting together great pieces. I'm struggling with mine, trying to make some sense of them. I really like the orange beads that I have, so I'm trying to build around that, maybe mix in the bronze with it.
Welcome Cosimor to this fabulous addiction. I've had my bracelets since around January of this year and I don't think they have stretched much if at all. you can take a few beads off and that will give you more room to breathe

A while ago I suggested to my sister that we should make Pandora bracelets together. Imagine my surprise when, a month later, she gave me my birthday present - a sterling bracelet with two clips! She had it purchased before I mentioned doing bracelets together. What a sneaky sister. :biggrin: She also purchased a bracelet for herself. We immediately headed to the store and bought each other the Tree of Life bead, which holds a lot of meaning for us both. Then, we went on our annual sister vacation, where we each added a murano bead and another bead - mine is the poinsettia. I always drew flowers like the poinsettia when I was a child. The building of our bracelets will take years, because we are only buying beads when we are together. It is so much fun! I have been pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the bracelets are with just a few beads on them. Not only that, but they are comfortable as well.

Hi all, I'm new to this fabulous addiction. Got my bracelet and 1st bead for mothers day and have already nearly filled it. I got a 17cm bracelet and was told that it will stetch by at least one size but with all the beads on and wearing it for more than 2 months straight it is still exactly 17cm and quite tight. Does anyone know how long it takes to stretch, if at all?? I am planning on getting another, possibly 2 tone bracelet and I don't know what size to get.
Read through this whole thread and really enjoyed seeing everyone's bracelets :urock:
Hi, I have had my bracelets since December and February, both full, and neither has stretched at all. I was told by a salesperson that they don't stretch but that the bracelet will "relax" over time when it is full with beads. However, I haven't noticed that they feel any looser yet. I have tiny wrists and I got the 18 cm (7.1 inch) size.

Stretching happens! In my experience, the bracelets that have stretched are the ones that I have either soaked to get clean in warm water and dishsoap or the ones that I have accidentally worn in the shower. I wonder if there is a real link to stretching and water!?!? I wouldn't say that my bracelets have stretched a whole size or even enough to add another bead, but there is a noticable difference among the length of my bracelets (I have 5) depending on their wear, water, and weight of beads (and they were all originally the same exact size.) Hope that helps...

MichElemental - I am loving your flower themed bracelet those buttercup beads just pop. Both of them are TDF..great job.

BabyBead - that two toned handbag is one of my favorites, congrats on your new beads.

Cosimor & Dalmunchkin welcome to tPF; you're got enablers here so be prepared for lots of fun buying new beads.

I :heart: everyone's bracelets, my gosh! :nuts: I need to get a grip here! Thinking of starting a third now.

My flower themed bracelet!

On Friday it will be finished! :yahoo:

I'm switching out the bracelet to the silver with gold clasp and my Queen Bee to the solid gold one.

So far:

pandoraflower2-1-1.jpg

My silver, black and crystal one:

DSCN8765.jpg

WOW - both Eye-poppers!!!!!:tup::tup:

Mich...we have similar taste:smile: I have been playing with different color Muranos to lighten up my 2 tone bracelet, & after trying greens,blues,blacks I finally settled on the yellow:smile: I like how it brings out & complements the gold in the beads.

I almost felt it wasnt a Pandora bracelet until I added some Muranos. Im sure that Ill get tired of them in a few weeks,and go back to just 14k/silver beads but so far it has been my favorite look.:P I DO love your black with just silver....very nice:graucho:

IMG_0123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.