Pandora bracelets... continued!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That love bouquet is my favorite now too, it really adds a lot of bling! You could get it for yourself as a reward for downsizing so much!!! :biggrin: I think you could squeeze it onto your two tone bracelet with the red muranos (with the cake), it would look amazing on there!

Nice try... :biggrin:

Nah, my two tone bracelet with the cake is a done deal. I don't want to mess with it. I'm afraid if I do, I won't love it as much as I do now and that will be the beginning of a big mess! I do have one bracelet that is a work in progress and it just so happens to already have the two tone love bouquet on it. I think I could easily swap that out for the all gold one. Something to ponder.... :graucho:

This pandora thing is so additive. Has anyone done inventory of the beads - I've only started collecting since this mothers day and when I put the bead codes and cost in a spreadsheet Im over $1,000 and still havent completed the first bracelet yet! Didnt stop me from buying bracelet #2 just yesterday. New Pandora store in KOP Mall in PA!!! :smile:

I am leaving for my birthday trip to the Pandora store. I have money in pocket (well, handbag) and my mom in the passenger seat. I still haven't decided exactly what I want, but I do have a wish list. Hopefully, it will be a successful journey. I was so undecided last time, but now I feel like I have some direction. I will post once I am back!

Goodluck deciding givemegold. Have fun!

My ghost charm is finally on it's way, plus the two tone handbag and the ring of hearts. I should have them this time next week. Yay

Now to decide if I want to add murano's or keep it as a silver & good bracelet?

boy, it's been quiet in here. everyone on vacation??? I got the orange butterfly from kendalldew last night. I totally had a feeling she would list last night and then got absorbed in a tv show and forgot to check. When I got on she only had about 15 beads left. anyone else score any?

boy, it's been quiet in here. everyone on vacation??? I got the orange butterfly from kendalldew last night. I totally had a feeling she would list last night and then got absorbed in a tv show and forgot to check. When I got on she only had about 15 beads left. anyone else score any?
I've had my nose buried in PA budget issues as I continue for lobbying support for the arts and museums in the 2009-2010 appropriations :sos:. Glad you were able to score with kendelldew as I completely missed out on last night's posting! I must make it a point to be more communicative and not just lurk as I have been doing recently! Thanks for the nudge :blush:

I think I have to resign myself to the fact that I am never going to be able to score anything else from Kendalldew - I have missed everytime and they are all the beads I want!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

I finally picked some great beads out today. I got the aqua flower glass, the green zig zag glass, and the moonstone triangle (the rearranged my green bracelet...which I love and vow to never mess with again):queen:

I also got a Pandora ring (the plain silver stacking band) for a fantastic deal. The shop I was at is going to stop selling the Pandora match jewelry, so everything was on sale.

I still have a gift certificate to use soon, but I was taking a lot of time and decided to go back *alone* on another day.

So, I go to the actual Pandora Store today in King of Prussia mall. I have not had a good experience in there yet and today was no exception. I went in looking for the mauve jewelry box. No dice, they replaced them all with the new tan, but their "sister" store in Skippack (????) is where they sent them. Why they would send all instead of keeping a couple to give customers a choice is beyond me, but whatever. So then I asked if they have the tumbler to clean the pandora. Yes, they do she said, but they only do that on Mondays and Tuesdays when it's not busy. Now, they had three salespeople in there, one finishing up with a customer and two standing around. the mall was like a ghost town. When I kind of looked around at the emptiness, she said, well it's the weekend and we could be bombarded at any time with customers. Um, ok, sure. She said, we can't have everyone in the back cleaning jewelry with paying customers waiting to be helped. Now, keep in mind I'm standing there with probably over a thousand dollars of pandora on my wrist and neck, but I'm not a "paying customer." I guess I'll stick to my little local jeweler who also has the special pandora tumbler to clean. they lost me as a customer today.

cyndiinphilly...I have been to the Pandora store in KoP and found the same thing! They were, shall we say, less than helpful. I was there with my mom during the Christmas holiday, ready to buy a new bracelet and a bunch of beads for my sister. They weren't very busy, but they seemed too busy to help us. Like you, I am sticking to my local jeweler. I think that part of their problem was that they didn't need to educate me. Other patrons were getting Pandora 101, but I already have my Pandora Ph.D! I knew what I wanted and there was little opportunity for an upsell. When I was there, there were a few men buying crazy amounts of beads and bracelets for the women in their lives for Christmas, and a woman talking her husband into springing for the gold bracelet. I wasn't the top of their list, even though there were other sales associates doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.