Food Pancakes in a can!

Am I the only person who thinks this stuff is a bit weird and sounds gross? I live in Australia so maybe it's a cultural thing, but I think cooking breakfast or any meal is a healthy, communal activity, not something to be rushed through, spray and splat, there you go!

I don't even do the pancakes that come pre-mixed in a box...

Am I the only person who thinks this stuff is a bit weird and sounds gross? I live in Australia so maybe it's a cultural thing, but I think cooking breakfast or any meal is a healthy, communal activity, not something to be rushed through, spray and splat, there you go!

I don't even do the pancakes that come pre-mixed in a box...
I'm with you, I think it would make me gag. If it's an effort to make pancakes from scratch, then what's the point in living. :|

I'm sure the "organic" function is to marketing gimmick to cover up the fact that food is being dispensed of an aerosol. Thus, not really natural.

The organic has to do with the fact that the ingredients are all organic, hence, it is an organic pancake batter.

Anyway, I bought this stuff this weekend and just made them today. i didn't like them at all, I thought they had a funny taste and now, 10 minutes later, I have a weird taste in my mouth. Will not buy this again. Any suggestions for other pre-made pancake batter?

We actually discussed this product in a class of mine last year and it is NOT organic. We broke down the ingredients and CHEMICALS, preservatives, etc..and it is not organic what so ever..just in case some people were intrigued by that organic stamp!

We actually discussed this product in a class of mine last year and it is NOT organic. We broke down the ingredients and CHEMICALS, preservatives, etc..and it is not organic what so ever..just in case some people were intrigued by that organic stamp!

i thought if it had the usda certified stamp it had to be :confused1:

My husband brought this home for the kids to use in the waffle iron. The waffles were fluffier and thick, not light and crisp like a homemade batter would be, but the kids still liked them. They tasted fine to me. I didn't notice an after taste or anything.

I probably won't buy this again after our kitchen is back up and running though. It's really easy to make pancake/waffle batter. Plus, I watched Penn and Teller's ******** about organic food. I'm so over organic.

My husband brought this home for the kids to use in the waffle iron. The waffles were fluffier and thick, not light and crisp like a homemade batter would be, but the kids still liked them. They tasted fine to me. I didn't notice an after taste or anything.

I probably won't buy this again after our kitchen is back up and running though. It's really easy to make pancake/waffle batter. Plus, I watched Penn and Teller's ******** about organic food. I'm so over organic.

what season was the organic for penn and tellers ********?

The USDA "organic" certification is often a bit of a crock especially when it comes to processed and prepared foods. They evidently allow certain chemicals to be used depending upon the product, and the intensity of the industry lobbying. I've read labels on products labeled organic only to find myself gasping "Wha-aat? How did they let that in?"