Pallas clutch Which color is better -Red or Noir?

The red comes with a vachetta strap, while the black has a darker treated leather strap. For me it would depend on how carefree you want it to be and which you think you would wear more. I have the red and marine, and purchased the black for my daughter in law. She uses hers quite a bit, me not as much. I also don't have that many occasions for small bags.

4372DC47-E090-4EC2-8CBE-C00BBBC57DDE.jpeg 109C69F9-BFFD-41CD-8D47-F8A52EB3327A.jpeg Black looks more carefree but I was only able to find marine Bleu on the website last week so I just went ahead and purchased it. It’s almost like a dark or midnight blue. Very classic and neutral plus the Vachetta shoulder strap adds contrast to the bag. It’s a very nice color combo!

View attachment 4440007 View attachment 4440006 Black looks more carefree but I was only able to find marine Bleu on the website last week so I just went ahead and purchased it. It’s almost like a dark or midnight blue. Very classic and neutral plus the Vachetta shoulder strap adds contrast to the bag. It’s a very nice color combo!

What country are you in? Client services and stores in uk told me its been discontinued. Really like it!

What country are you in? Client services and stores in uk told me its been discontinued. Really like it!

Oh no! I’m in the US. I bought it on May 10 and the bag has a date code of CA0119 so it’s made the first week of the new year. I’m sad to hear that the Pallas clutch is discontinued. I was hoping to get the other colors as well :sad: