Pallas clutch Which color is better -Red or Noir?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone
    I really can't decide which color is better red or noir
    Anybody have pics of this pallas clutch ?
    Thank you so much

2. @apple182 wondering what the navy pallas clutch looks like too...

3. The red comes with a vachetta strap, while the black has a darker treated leather strap. For me it would depend on how carefree you want it to be and which you think you would wear more. I have the red and marine, and purchased the black for my daughter in law. She uses hers quite a bit, me not as much. I also don't have that many occasions for small bags.

4. I like the black with the black strap.

5. Black

6. 4372DC47-E090-4EC2-8CBE-C00BBBC57DDE.jpeg 109C69F9-BFFD-41CD-8D47-F8A52EB3327A.jpeg Black looks more carefree but I was only able to find marine Bleu on the website last week so I just went ahead and purchased it. It’s almost like a dark or midnight blue. Very classic and neutral plus the Vachetta shoulder strap adds contrast to the bag. It’s a very nice color combo!

blondiekinz, V_vee and beachbag like this.
  7. What country are you in? Client services and stores in uk told me its been discontinued. Really like it!

8. Oh no! I’m in the US. I bought it on May 10 and the bag has a date code of CA0119 so it’s made the first week of the new year. I’m sad to hear that the Pallas clutch is discontinued. I was hoping to get the other colors as well :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice