Pallas BB size

It is sooo cute. So indeed it is slightly bigger than Alma bb

Pallas bb dimension: 10.6 x 7.1 x 7.5 inches
Alma bb dimension: 9.8 x 7.5 x 4.7 inches

I wish they have updated the website with marly bb. They only have marly mm.

Additional comparison ..
Monceau bb dimension: 7.5 x 5.9 x 2.0 ... tiny baby! :lol:

I have the epi indigo alma bb and it's a little small for me but I still really like it. The pallas bb seems to be a hair bigger which might be nice because I can't really put any sunglasses in my alma bb (because of the tapered/narrowing shape of the top).

There was a thread this past week on this new cutie, on what they could and couldn't fit. I have the regular size Pallas and love it. I was out today and actually saw a woman carrying the one you posted. Looked so cute, but was for sure way smaller. But it looked so cute on her. She was carrying crossbody.

I have the epi indigo alma bb and it's a little small for me but I still really like it. The pallas bb seems to be a hair bigger which might be nice because I can't really put any sunglasses in my alma bb (because of the tapered/narrowing shape of the top).

I got the epi piment alma bb a few weeks ago and am loving it. I haven't use her much yet.
I normally prefer small bags so it is working for me although I do have to not use my cosmetic bag but other than that everything that I need fits.

I own the Pallas and previewed the Pallas bb in store a couple weeks ago. It is so adorable and I love the crossbody strap! It is just a little too small to be a functional bag for me IMHO (kinda like the Alma bb). Pochette Metis works better for what I carry. Super sweet, but I would still pick my larger Pallas.