Pallas BB size

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
It is sooo cute. So indeed it is slightly bigger than Alma bb

Pallas bb dimension: 10.6 x 7.1 x 7.5 inches
Alma bb dimension: 9.8 x 7.5 x 4.7 inches

I wish they have updated the website with marly bb. They only have marly mm.

Additional comparison ..
Monceau bb dimension: 7.5 x 5.9 x 2.0 ... tiny baby! :lol:

Oct 8, 2013
Seattle, WA
I have the epi indigo alma bb and it's a little small for me but I still really like it. The pallas bb seems to be a hair bigger which might be nice because I can't really put any sunglasses in my alma bb (because of the tapered/narrowing shape of the top).

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
There was a thread this past week on this new cutie, on what they could and couldn't fit. I have the regular size Pallas and love it. I was out today and actually saw a woman carrying the one you posted. Looked so cute, but was for sure way smaller. But it looked so cute on her. She was carrying crossbody.

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
I have the epi indigo alma bb and it's a little small for me but I still really like it. The pallas bb seems to be a hair bigger which might be nice because I can't really put any sunglasses in my alma bb (because of the tapered/narrowing shape of the top).
I got the epi piment alma bb a few weeks ago and am loving it. I haven't use her much yet.
I normally prefer small bags so it is working for me although I do have to not use my cosmetic bag but other than that everything that I need fits.

Art_Sasha

Jan 18, 2014
I loved Pallas BB went I went to see it in person. But I'm debating between Pallas BB and Marais BB? Anybody? Which is more practical and cute?

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I loved Pallas BB went I went to see it in person. But I'm debating between Pallas BB and Marais BB? Anybody? Which is more practical and cute?
I recently saw the Pallas BB and thought it was adorable and I'm thinking about getting it too...I'm my opinion, I would get the Pallas...

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
I own the Pallas and previewed the Pallas bb in store a couple weeks ago. It is so adorable and I love the crossbody strap! It is just a little too small to be a functional bag for me IMHO (kinda like the Alma bb). Pochette Metis works better for what I carry. Super sweet, but I would still pick my larger Pallas.