Palermo PM - 3nd thoughts, need help please...

I, too, struggled between the Palermo pm and the Tivoli pm. I landed on the Palermo and I'm sooo happy with it. I took a close look at my lifestyle and the Palermo would do best making the transitions from business events to my son's basketball games.

When the Tivoli caught wind that I was considering having her in a sweaty gym sitting on a bleacher, she shuddered in horror and ran screaming from the room! That pretty much made the decision for me. :smile: Seriously, though, really think about how you plan to use the bag most and how much patience you have for switching bags.

Hope this helps!

tivoli!

like you said, you can still carry it in your NF GM!!! it is super super cute!

see, you're already having 2nd thoughts....even if you go with Palermo, you'll still be thinking about the Tivoli!

i saw 3 ladies with Tivoli pm at the mall in the past....and they all made me turn my head! they are really cute! =)

tivoli!

see, you're already having 2nd thoughts....even if you go with Palermo, you'll still be thinking about the Tivoli!

i saw 3 ladies with Tivoli pm at the mall in the past....and they all made me turn my head! they are really cute! =)

OMG..Sphia618 you read my mind!!! But yet, like Puggles was stating, Palermo was easy to use....Whaaa...I'm so torn between the two...:sweatdrop:

tivoli!

So when are you getting yours?:graucho: C'mon, you've been debating this for nearly two months. Buy it, Buy it, Buy it:jammin: Listen to the little voice in your head (insert evil laugh here:P)

So when are you getting yours?:graucho: C'mon, you've been debating this for nearly two months. Buy it, Buy it, Buy it:jammin: Listen to the little voice in your head (insert evil laugh here:P)

hahaha....too funny~:bagslap: LOL

i just saw "MY" next Tivoli GM on elux (since my store is still out of it!).... but i just got those roses --- i'm good for a month or two~ haaaahaha

:hugs::heart:

hahaha....too funny~:bagslap: LOL

i just saw "MY" next Tivoli GM on elux (since my store is still out of it!).... but i just got those roses --- i'm good for a month or two~ haaaahaha

:hugs::heart:

Yeah, by then you'll be getting a little bored with the NF and need something new, that's what keeps happening to me. It's like I go through withdrawl if I did get something each month, sometimes several things:nuts:

Hey my Roses pochette will be here on Wednesday:yahoo:

do you have cabas piano (is that it in your avater?!)????

you already have tote bags..... i think you should def go with Tivoli!!:P:heart:

Yep, I have the Cabas Piano, Bagnitolles, Neverfull PM in monogram & Damier, Neverfull GM Monogram, Monteguerl PM, Speedy 25 in monogram/damier/cerise, Damier Saleya, Klara, Popincourt, mini-looping, to name a few... So I have a balance of hand and tote....arghhh.....

Hmm, understanding what you have in your collection...I say Tivoli...sounds like you have function squared away already! It's all about the hotness at this point! :graucho:

lv-ba071203-2-5.jpg
lv-ba071203-2-7.jpg
lv-ba071203-2-9.jpg
lv-ba071203-2-1.jpg