Painting the Town Red - Nolia's CL Collection Thread

I absolutely love your style and the way you pair your louboutins with outfits - So chic and fashionable :smile:

Do you have a blog for your non-Louboutin outfits? Would love to see your outfits for work/casual dates for some fashion inspiration!

Boots out for the winter!!

First look: Simple universe leggings and black everything with Cest Moi booties. Went to see Interstellar in this. :P

Second look: Tea time with Cest Moi booties!!

Third look: Herve Leger, Malice Lingere harness, Hermes accessories, and Supra Fifres

Good lord that third outfit with your boots is ... well stunning!

Nolia this is a FABULOUS collection! Ugh I'm drooling with envy now as you and I are the same size-ish in CL's! :greengrin::greengrin::greengrin:

Thank you for the kind comments. :lol:

I absolutely love your style and the way you pair your louboutins with outfits - So chic and fashionable :smile:

Do you have a blog for your non-Louboutin outfits? Would love to see your outfits for work/casual dates for some fashion inspiration!

I had a blog a lonnnnnng time ago, but shut it down because it was too much upkeep haha. I do have instagram, so feel free to add me there! lunahex26 is the handle.

Good lord that third outfit with your boots is ... well stunning!

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was going to work with the harness I bought. But I decided to go full throttle with the boots and threw my hair in a high pony before I stepped out. :biggrin:

So it's been a loooolong time since I updated because I got pregnant and had a baby! He's doing great and although I had labour dystocia, I recovered well. I haven't been out of the house much so no opportunities to bring the shoes out to play postpartum yet.

Here's some shots from my Instagram leading up to and during my pregnancy.
IMG_20150613_133935.jpg IMG_20150809_152002.jpg IMG_20150801_183752.jpg IMG_20150807_191359.jpg IMG_20151026_142822.jpg IMG_20151024_160157.jpg IMG_20160124_184723.jpg