Paddy.... lots of money!

alright guys.. I just received my whiskey paddy today...

and...... It was love at first sight....

and the thoughts??? Its actually a really big bag.. and my golly... its quite heavy with it being empty. I think the baby/mini would had been better for me.

iono. pics coming soom =P

Im now looking for a red baby paddy =P

Hey, congrats on your whiskey paddy!!! Post pics when you have them:smile:)

Did you get the regular paddy? I don't find it big at all. It's a really good size. Just right for me:smile:) If you've been used to smaller bags then maybe you'd need a day to adjust to it. Wrt the weight, it is heavier than most bags, Balenciaga, for example but you'll adjust to that too, lol! Unless you have neck, back, and/or shoulder problems, I think the weight isn't too bad. You can always alternate with carrying as a tote or in the crook of your arm.

kiptrip said:
OH! There's a Whiskey available on LVR now!! I can't believe they emailed me to tell me they weren't getting anymore in and now they have it AVAILABLE! And my Taupe is still pre-order status!!! Gah.
Is the whiskey what they call TAN at LVR?

you will love the paddy. i absolutely love mine. i think it was well worth the money. i use it so much, and because of that hubbie is happy and will probably not hesitate to buy me another bag. the leather is out of this world.

SerenitySue said:
Hey, congrats on your whiskey paddy!!! Post pics when you have them:smile:)

Did you get the regular paddy? I don't find it big at all. It's a really good size. Just right for me:smile:) If you've been used to smaller bags then maybe you'd need a day to adjust to it. Wrt the weight, it is heavier than most bags, Balenciaga, for example but you'll adjust to that too, lol! Unless you have neck, back, and/or shoulder problems, I think the weight isn't too bad. You can always alternate with carrying as a tote or in the crook of your arm.

i got the med size (which i think is the reg. right?)

so im kinda getting use to the weight, and I DO LOVE the bag. however, still think the baby wouldve been better for me. And im soooo afraid of the lock being scratched!!! I believe the leather is sturdy.. no im not worried about the leather. the lock however seems fragile.

The lock will get scratched, it's just a matter of time, I reckon:smile: I don't like to fuss with my bags, although I do try to take care of them. So, I'm not overly protective nor rough as guts. I've used my bag only a couple of times and there's some markings on the lock already, the loop part. Not scratches yet but sorta like a tarnishing where some spots rub against the metal plate's loop.