Paddy Fever!!! Please help me decide!

Which Color Paddy should I get?

• Mousse

• Whiskey

• Chocolate

• Wait to see what comes out for Fall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no! So far, mousse, whiskey and chocolate are TIED:cry:

Here is my delimma as some of you already know. I am on the waitlist for a Birkin and will probably get that in chocolate- but like all other birkins, I will be old and gray by the time it comes in (seriously, it could take 2 years). So I only want to get one bag right now that is going to last me. I do not have any light color bags or brown- that is why I am seriously torn.

Do you think I can wear Mousse in the fall?

Anyone know what colors are coming out for Fall?

Whiskey! Hands down. It's definitely my favorite color in the Paddy.

If you are waiting for a chocolate Birkin, I would not invest in a chocolate Paddy. You never know, your Birkin could arrive sooner than you think.

In terms of the Mousse, I don't like it. I wanted to like this color, but there's something very flat about it. I definitely think it looks better in photos than it does in person. And I don't think it is a good choice for Fall. It's more of a Spring color.

The whiskey on the other hand is the perfect color for the Paddy, and it will be smashing in the Fall. I think it works all year around actually.

Whiskey!

Jag - get the mousse - I am soo glad I never sold mine - I have been using it all the time now - definitely more than my b-bags (:amazed: ).

In fact, come fall if there is a black on black I will definitely want that one too - in the meantime, the mousse is a fab color - it can go all 4 seasons. :flowers:

2 questions:

1. Does anyone know what colors are coming out for fall?

2. Can anyone post pics of their Whiskey, chocolate or mousse so I can drool over them in one place:yahoo:That might help make my decision to see them side by side.

Everyone's help is so very appreciated! Thanks again ladies:flowers::heart:

Hey Jillybean! Always go with your first love/instinct. My vote would be the mousse:yes: It is so georgeous and going to be very hard to get enentually. The other colors are beautiful too, but this one really stands apart and colorwise can be used for all seasons:biggrin: Cant wait to see whatcha' pick:graucho:
:heart: MFT!

Hi MFT! :biggrin: This is such a tough decision!
I just called Chloe NYC and they said that the colors for Fall that they will be carrying are chocolate, whiskey and tan. No mousse. :hrmm:

Hey jag - saw your non-too-subtle plug for this thread over in the Bal forum, so I voted for Mousse. I've seen this IRL a couple of times (once being carried) and its fabulous! Plus I like the silver hardware better.

english_girl_900 said:
Hey jag - saw your non-too-subtle plug for this thread over in the Bal forum, so I voted for Mousse. I've seen this IRL a couple of times (once being carried) and its fabulous! Plus I like the silver hardware better.

he he he! I know, I am shamless!!! LOL!:roflmfao:

Jag - You know you want the mousse, just make the call to Chloe SCP and order one up. :yahoo: You know you want to. :whistle:

I would post pics of mine but my hard drive dumped - go to my Showcase thread and then call the Chloe store.

Loganz you know me so well! My ONLY hesitation is if whiskey will get me further in the fall/winter. But as you all know, I have been drooling over Mousse for a while now.

I went to Nordstrom South Coast Plaza here in Calif today, and they had 10 whiskey paddies. That put me off the whiskey a bit, to see them all sitting there. I would go for the mousse.