Paddington from Aloha rag

I'm pleased to hear that the bag is growing on you - I hope you love it soon :heart:

I think the bag looks goregous and I love my paddies with the more pebbly and wrinkled leather you describe :yes:

And that is so good of AR to send the tags on - they seem to have great customer service I think :yes:

HI! I bought brown pocket paddy at AR's sale and have most of the same things you described. If you pull the zipper to far back, it gets stuck. Just don't pull it back all the way. Mine too was very pebbley, I prefer the smoother leather, but I'm sure I'll learn to love this one. The leathers on chloe vary a lot! I have 3 others, but this one has the most pebbling. I'm glad yours is growing on you. Congrats on your first chloe.

Thank you again for your comments and advice! I'm really glad I came here and know people are sooo nice at tpf!!!

Well, after thinking about it for a few days, I decided to put it up for an auction...:sweatdrop: I have a feeling I will not be carrying it much and I'd rather have someone else enjoy it than letting it sit in the closet....

I just wanted to thank you again for all your kind comments!!

Hi, just wanted to say I think your bag is gorgeous! :yes: I think if you are used to a smooth calf leather the pebbliness might be a little adjustment . . . I hope you are 'falling in love', I think the leather is one of the best features of the bags, IMO the more textured the better and I think you got a beauty!!