P.S. - Let's Chat!!

^^
I had the blue tweed PS1 for a bit and had no problems. This style is from 2013 and I have seen plenty of them listed but don’t recall seeing that pilling or fabric wear has been a problem.

Hello everyone. One of my sisters gifted me a PS1 mini pouch. I posted a picture on a thread in another area. My mini pouch has an open back pocket but when I searched online to see more mini pouches most of the ones I see have a zipper pocket in the back. Do I have an old model or a new model? I also would love to add another color (pink) but I have never owned any other PS bags and wonder if they get color transfer easily? Maybe I should not get pink?

Reactions: Belgian22
Hello everyone. One of my sisters gifted me a PS1 mini pouch. I posted a picture on a thread in another area. My mini pouch has an open back pocket but when I searched online to see more mini pouches most of the ones I see have a zipper pocket in the back. Do I have an old model or a new model? I also would love to add another color (pink) but I have never owned any other PS bags and wonder if they get color transfer easily? Maybe I should not get pink?
Hi, it looks like the newer PS1 Mini Crossbody with a flat back pocket. The older PS1 Pouch had zipped back pocket.

Is this your pic: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...carrying-today.917840/page-1084#post-32232165
It's gorgeous :love:

Reactions: daisychainz
Hi, it looks like the newer PS1 Mini Crossbody with a flat back pocket. The older PS1 Pouch had zipped back pocket.

Is this your pic: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...carrying-today.917840/page-1084#post-32232165
It's gorgeous :love:
Thank you! I am not sure how to link things and do stuff on here yet, but that's me! It's my little orange guy :smile: I am just over the moon about this little bag. I don't know where she got it but I have just found it to be *the* perfect bag for all my daily stuff and I have been using it for over 2 months daily now. It's just so great. I'm glad to hear it is newer but it looks like the better color selections are in the older models!

Reactions: Elliespurse
Hello everyone! Will there be a sale starting soon? Does PS do a sale in the late spring? I seem to remember one from last year though it started out as a private sale if I recall correctly.

I found the link and I agree with you. The discounts aren't as good as previous sales. They used to be more like 50% and that's what I was hoping for. I noticed the same thing at the Farfetch sale and the Ssense sale. Discounts are lower.