P.S. - Let's Chat!!

the gusset of main compartment of PS1 Pochette (on top) not as deep as PS1 Small (on bottom)
(also, Pochette not as tall as Small so Pochette can actually fit in Small very easily)

IMG_7456.jpg

Reactions: Elliespurse
Hi all,

I'm looking to get the PS1 medium but trying to decided between the PS1 and PS1+. So far I have only seen the PS1 upclose but not the PS1+. There's no PS store from where I'm from, so I can only look at pictures and hopefully get some recommendations from here between the two :smile:

Reactions: IntheOcean
Hi all,

I'm looking to get the PS1 medium but trying to decided between the PS1 and PS1+. So far I have only seen the PS1 upclose but not the PS1+. There's no PS store from where I'm from, so I can only look at pictures and hopefully get some recommendations from here between the two :smile:
I don't have a PS1+, but from what I read here on the forum, it's slightly less prone to curling of the edges than the regular PS1. Also, its main compartment is divided into two. That can be either a pro or a con, depending on your needs.

Reactions: br3wx
I don't have a PS1+, but from what I read here on the forum, it's slightly less prone to curling of the edges than the regular PS1. Also, its main compartment is divided into two. That can be either a pro or a con, depending on your needs.

Oooh thanks for the info! A double compartment is good for organisation, but I love the look of the original PS1 as it seems more "relaxed" and casual chic! I also heard PS1 are very slouchy. Is that the case for your PS1?

I also heard PS1 are very slouchy. Is that the case for your PS1?
Yes, mine is quite slouchy, if it's empty it will lay flat on its back. I do love how it looks, though, I definitely prefer slouchy bags to structured ones. The PS1+, I think, will be more rigid because of the main compartment divider. Also, I forgot to mention, I'm not entirely sure, but I believe all PS1+'s are made of calfskin, while PS1's are sometimes made of lambskin. Calfskin is a tougher and thicker leather. So calfskin bags will retain their shape better.

Sorry to post again, but I have another question:
Does anyone have a lunch bag shoulder bag and if so, how do you like it? Is it only shoulder or can it be worn also crossbody?

Hi!
Thank you so much! I got it from The RealReal for an embarrassingly low price, so I was prepared for this to go either way.
I’m so happy it’s legit! I’ve been in love with the PS1 since I first handled one as a wee baby Junior Copywriter at a luxury department store way back in the PS1 heyday. A recent near miss with a rainstorm, no umbrella, and my work laptop in a canvas tote made me decide it was officially time for a Grownup Lady Bag™️.
I’m so very in love with this bag, and she needs a name! Feel free to offer any suggestions lol
(And get ready to see me here again soon, I feel like she’s gonna get lonely without friends in other sizes and colors!!)

Great choice! The large pre-2013 saddle PS1s are my absolute favorites. The color ages so beautifully. I own multiples of this bag and struggle not to buy more when they pop up on TRR.

Have you picked a name? I was thinking of “Sadie”. :smile:

Reactions: IntheOcean