P.S. - Let's Chat!!

FYI...the straps on the medium and large aren't very long so you might want to check the measurements if you are going to try and carry it cross-body. The Tiny and Mini are more of a cross-body bag.

The picture that I posted above is of the dark teal that is currently listed on the PS website (sale). I also own the chocolate and the oxblood...which are also on the website. I only own the large size...no mediums. If you want pictures of any of these colors let me know and I can take them tomorrow when the sun is out. I think that the dark teal is brighter in person than it is on the website. The oxblood is pretty. I love browns but found that I like the older saddle color (pre-2013) more than I like the chocolate.

Several members mentioned purchasing the peacock color...so hopefully they will post pics soon.

I just see the medium size not so big, but the large size one a too big for daily bag, Im not a tall person, and maybe I need the extension for the strap from Etsy ,
I saw once the medium PS1 in Black and navy at a local dept store and no other colours ,
Please do send me the teal colour bag you have when you are free,
Thanks so much

I saw the red colour one sold out in their website and its a pretty red , eggplant colour PS 1 @ the Real Real but Im worry for their warranty if I have problem with the bag, and their customer service are not really helping,
I read from this forum too, now I still thinking to buy from their website or other sellers,

I have made quite a few purchases from The RealReal. I would suggest looking at each of the pictures very carefully...since they rate just about everything as "good" or better. I have gotten some great deals there but have also had a few duds (because I didn't pay close enough attention to the pictures/description). They frequently get the sizing of the PS1s mixed up...medium and large...so be careful. If you have any questions you can ask on the forum.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Here are pics of dark teal, oxblood, and chocolate. I don't feel that I captured the true color of the dark teal or oxblood...both are darker/richer in person. The pic of the dark teal that I posted earlier (post #434) is pretty accurate of the true color.

View attachment 3920027 View attachment 3920028 View attachment 3920029
Thanks muchly @cathead87 for posting your amazing PS1 collection! Love the oxblood one
I will go for the dark teal,❤️For my max tax free,

Thanks muchly @cathead87 for posting your amazing PS1 collection! Love the oxblood one
I will go for the dark teal,❤️For my max tax free,
Hello all PS family,
After I placed my orders for a Peacock and dark teal colours on their website and this morning I received an email for cancellation out of stock! Im not happy after over a week of waiting for the deilvery news,
But I just get the raspberry PS1 from a local seller, I still hunting for a green or blue colour one,
I would like to know where is the best place to purchase PS at a good price now?
Thanks everyone

Sorry to hear about the cancellation of your order. You are looking for medium PS1s...right? I would do what you have already been doing...check eBay, TRR, Tradesy, and Fashionphile has actually had some reasonable prices lately.

The next big sale will be during Memorial Day...so hang in there. :yes:

Sorry to hear about the cancellation of your order. You are looking for medium PS1s...right? I would do what you have already been doing...check eBay, TRR, Tradesy, and Fashionphile has actually had some reasonable prices lately.

The next big sale will be during Memorial Day...so hang in there. :yes:

Thanks so much for your reply:yes:I will wait for the next sale time and now just enjoy it the other PS bag I already owned:loveeyes:

Hello all PS family,
After I placed my orders for a Peacock and dark teal colours on their website and this morning I received an email for cancellation out of stock! Im not happy after over a week of waiting for the deilvery news,
But I just get the raspberry PS1 from a local seller, I still hunting for a green or blue colour one,
I would like to know where is the best place to purchase PS at a good price now?
Thanks everyone

We have the same tastes. I have a medium in raspberry suede and a pouch in dark teal . :heart:

Sorry about your canceled order. I know how frustrating it is. Hoping you find your dream bags soon!

Hey There! I'm not sure which color to get.. is there one that wears better?
I typically go for black but I wanted more opinions! Please feel free to comment on your favorite! I'm purchasing from hgbagsonline.com what do you think? :heart:

Are you looking for a medium or a tiny? You posted 2 different sizes.

How picky are you regarding fading or uneven color? The military bag that you posted is an older bag...Elliespurse can maybe help with a year. From what I have read, vegetable dye was used on the older bags and they have a tendency to fade quite a bit. The posted military bag definitely shows uneven fading.

There are still a few sale bags listed on the PS website. What colors appeal to you and maybe we can help.

Hello all PS family, :wave:
I just bought a marine blue or green PS1, but its more blue in the photo,(36cmx28cm)look so big compare to the medium size,:no:
I didnt ask the size because its more looks a medium in The pictures and when I received it the bag just today, the size is bigger than my medium Raspberry, (32x20x12)the measurement.
Im not a tall person, should I return it or keep it?
I only need to carry my ipad and wallet and a light cardigan,
The price was a bargain,
Thanks for any advices for a large PS1:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_2338.JPG
    IMG_2338.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 168
That is a crazy deal!! I'm so jealous .:girlsigh:
Congrats...and make sure to let us know what you think of it after you have used it a bit.
Thank you!

I am still convinced that it was a mistake on the website! All other PS bags have reasonable prices. Maybe they forgot one digit...
After placing the order I thought they would certainly cancel it and I couldn't believe they sent me the shipping notification instead.

I ordered a purse organizer which should arrive today. It seems as if the previous owner didn't store it stuffed with foil or paper so there is a line/cease on the back of the bag where it tends to fold in.

It was not that easy to find an organizer which is either not to large nor too small to hold the bag in shape. Now the organizer is nearly the same price as the bag.

Actually I was looking for a work bag with shoulder strap but the bag is such a beauty...