Owners of Cartier LOVE cuff - please help! Real box, fake bracelet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's fake, OP. You can stop wondering. I am not going to post it but I know where you can get the exact same one with the exact same markings and exact fake serial number for $38. Proceed with your ebay case. Ebay will give you your money back and it will all work out.

2. These are as clear as I could take of two rings from different years, the engravings have changed a bit over time. in the 2012 YG ring it says cartier, 750, the size and underneath is the number. on the older wg from 1996 it says serial number and size on top then underneath cartier, the year and 750

Attached Files:

3. It's a fake. Did you get your money back? Updates please.

4. If you can return this, I would...

5. it looks fake to me. sorry that this happens to you. ask for refund and shop at cartier pls.
    there are lots of fakes in the market esp for cartier love bracelets. so be wise, buy at cartier.

6. You guys know that this is a two year old thread? :P

7. Yes, wanted an update.

8. #68 Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    I just bought on from eBay as well. No Box, but with papers - I am concerned as well and posted a few photos if someone can help.
    Seller did respond saying he knows the person he got it from - and its authentic -
    of course they will ALL say it is ! It Looks real - has th size of the bracelet next to the Cartier - ANyone know?;)

Attached Files:

9. I would need to see a closeup of the screw motif to say for sure, but it definitely looks real.

10. I'm not an expert but it doesn't look off to me. Did you get the COA?

11. This is my size 17. I got few months ago from Cartier boutique in australia. The size is stamped in different side.

Attached Files:

12. Closing this as questions related to authenticity should go into the authentication thread in the main forum. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice