owners of azur speedy

I have the 25 and I love it. I wasn't feeling the azur until I saw it IRL. You can't make yourself fall in love with it, so if you're not feeling it, return it and get something that makes you swoon!

I've had mine Azur 30 since Nov of 06, and it's still looks brand new, no stains, color xfer what so ever, but if ur not feeling it after purchase, you've tried, don't force urself to keep it just b/c other pp love it (heck, I return BH b/c straps even it works wonder for others). Definitely keep what you truely :heart:, it'll be a waste of $ if u know ur not going to use it that much.

I'm just wondering if anyone has bought the azur speedy and don't like it?? I just bought it last week and I'm just not really feeling it much. I was thinking maybe I will change my mind or if I should just exchange it for something else.

Perhaps give a day or 2 and see how you feel. I liked mine right away...but LOL the next day or so I got kinda weird...not sure if I liked it:confused1: ...that lasted 1 day. LOL! I think I just had to get used to it since it is so different from my norm LVs mono, epi, etc. KWIM?

If you're still not feeling it though, then definitely return it for something else that you will love!

Good Luck!!!!! :yes:

I have a 30 and love it! I get lots of compliments and looks.....it's just so fresh. If you don't love it, return it. It's not worth keeping a bag you're not going to use....been there, done that. It doesn't get dirty and if it does, wipe it off. It's the same canvas as all the other LV bags. I got some denim transfer on the back of my bag. I used Dawn dishwash liquid and it came right off.

I think AZUR looks better than LV Monogram and Damier in Ebony. That's why I go for an Azur speedy. I never think to bought a speedy style before until I saw an Azur line.

I would say I didn't love it much because the color is light and the handle is patina ( I hate dark patina) so I need to have a good take care of it. Anyway, it is soooo cute when you holding it in your arm.

If you don't like it or not sure, exchange it.

I love my azur speedy 25, saleya pm and the mini pochette. It is so refreshing to look at. It is very easy to take care and no problem with color transfer at all, at least I haven't seen any on mine. I'd day keep it!

I love mine. When I first got it, i wasn't excited about it. It looked so plain and did not seemed to stand out like other Lvs until i started using it. I love it how it match my light colored outfits for summer...IDK but the azur speedy is so freshing.

If you don't like yours, return it and get something else that's more of your taste.