Overstock.com Authenticity

I got a fendi To you bag from overstock b4, is authentic and my friend got a YSL bag , her is good too. so i'll say overstock bags r authentic from my experience :smile:, if u r ordering, don't forget the bing cashback!

I never bought anything from that website, but I can see many of you have good experiences, a few received fakes - But I am thinking; how can they sell both fake and authentic at the same time, I mean dont they have rules and regulations in house that assure the customer that shopping is always for authentic brands? Hmmmmm

Does anyone know if overstock.com is a reputable seller for authentic handbags? One time, I called Nordstrom CSR for a price match with overstock.com and they won't do it due to the reason " we don't know if they sell authentic items or not".

Due to this comment, I am reluctant to buy from overstock.com. Does anyone have any experience with buying designer handbags from overstock.com and got it authenticated as authentic?

I've never had a problem with Overstock authenticity. Sometimes the bags are a little beat up, but the return policy is good. However, they usually put it right back into stock. So it may be a good idea to check here on any Celine bags to see if they have been previously bought and returned by member(s). Also, check out the general bag section, I bet there are lots of Overstock stories.

I just received my red mini luggage from overstock today. I have never seen theluggage IRL before. I want to be certain my bag is authentic. What material is the lining of the grained mini luggage? Thanks!

I just received my red mini luggage from overstock today. I have never seen theluggage IRL before. I want to be certain my bag is authentic. What material is the lining of the grained mini luggage? Thanks!

Hi, is it Celine? - You could ask in the Celine forum and in the authentication thread there. I expect your bag to be ok though.

Hopr it helps.