Oven fixed....reveal

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
Hello everyone. Not sure if you remember, but I had started a thread about my broken oven during Christmas and was bummed out that I had to put my alma bb on the back burner. Lol. Sorry, but couldn't figure out how to link that old thread from my ipad. Guess what!! My hubby didn't want to give up on our stove 'cause it's in great condition still and we just need that one part to get the baking going again. We were told from the repairman and the sales clerks that the part isn't made anymore so we had to get a new stove. Hubby kept looking until he found a place that sells the refurbished part we needed. Then he proceeded to watch YouTube for how to DIY. Now my oven is all fixed. Yay!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,042
Hello everyone. Not sure if you remember, but I had started a thread about my broken oven during Christmas and was bummed out that I had to put my alma bb on the back burner. Lol. Sorry, but couldn't figure out how to link that old thread from my ipad. Guess what!! My hubby didn't want to give up on our stove 'cause it's in great condition still and we just need that one part to get the baking going again. We were told from the repairman and the sales clerks that the part isn't made anymore so we had to get a new stove. Hubby kept looking until he found a place that sells the refurbished part we needed. Then he proceeded to watch YouTube for how to DIY. Now my oven is all fixed. Yay!!!
I remember, It was such a hard decision lol. Lets see!!!

Here it is!!! My early birthday present. :graucho:

I am sooooo happy!! I have the most amazing husband that is very handy around the house (very important 'cause repair costs are expensive), but treats me with these gifts. My milla in white multicolor and tappage charm.

Thank you to all you lovely tpf's for being supportive in my time of need. Just for my own peace of mind, I did try on the alma bb in rose Angelique, but I didn't like how it looked on me with the strap. But it was beautiful handheld. Hubby definitely said I should get vernis and take a break from the canvas, but when my oven was broken, I had decided beforehand that I really didn't need the alma bb. Omg!! Did I just say that. :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 970
Here it is!!! My early birthday present. :graucho:

I am sooooo happy!! I have the most amazing husband that is very handy around the house (very important 'cause repair costs are expensive), but treats me with these gifts. My milla in white multicolor and tappage charm.

Thank you to all you lovely tpf's for being supportive in my time of need. Just for my own peace of mind, I did try on the alma bb in rose Angelique, but I didn't like how it looked on me with the strap. But it was beautiful handheld. Hubby definitely said I should get vernis and take a break from the canvas, but when my oven was broken, I had decided beforehand that I really didn't need the alma bb. Omg!! Did I just say that. :lol:

LOL!!!! Good for you! I am sooo happy about your oven, did you bake him some cookies for being so amazing?!! Not having to pay for a new oven is truly a blessing. Glad you didn't get the bag just because....so happy for you! Enjoy your new purchases!