Oven fixed....reveal

I do remember indeed!! Isn't it great how things often work out? Youtube tutorials are the best - I've learnt DIY, how to braid my hair and whole languages this way. :biggrin:
Congratulations on your goodies, but even more so on that amazing husband of yours, who even comes with you to LV and helps you deciding!!

PS: Love, how the oven is featured in the reveal!!

Congratulations! May I know what you plan to use the Milla for?
I use my milla to catch all my receipts for the week. I carry my MasterCard (in case), some cash and lottery ticket that has my numbers ticked off. Also some loyalty cards. If I'm going to do a quick errand or going to the gym, then I just throw in my phone and id and I'm good to go.

Yea Hubby!!! Big :hugs: to your sweetie! I remember your original Thread about the broken oven. It was an absolute scream! :lol:

Now to see your Milla & Tappage sitting on top of that little stinker of an oven makes me so happy. :sunshine:

Funny how things work out just right some times. I'm glad they did for you! :smile:

:woohoo: I remember this - I LOVE this thread!!! We were all completely sympathetic! Well, it's amazing how much ingenuity you can muster when a bag's at stake! ;) Good on your DH! I :heart: the MC Milla, perfect choice! :ps: