Outlet Spy Pics!

I went to Woodbury Commons yesterday and stopped into the outlet - lots of Rogues! Some quilted Rogue 25s with the small rivets in (forgive me I am bad with the color names) a butterscotchy color. Also a larger quilted Rogue in pink with multicolor triangle and the small rivets as well. Also a larger Rogue in regular pebble in maroon with the prairie rivets. All were 60% off. Also light beige/cream and light blue Rogues. Also a few large Bandits including the purple with snake trim and pink with willow floral trim. Also a slew of Dark Fairytale Dinkys, and a few Soho crossbodys in varying colors including denim. Most items were 60% off but some were 50%.

I stopped at the Coach Outlet in Aurora IL today; everything in the store (except fragrances) was 70% off and you got 70% + 20% off on clearance items.

They didn't have much available in FP Deletes, although I was attracted to the steel blue and snakeskin Dakotah Satchel 59954 that retailed for $1100 but was on sale for $330 at 70% off. But I remained strong and only bought a few small items.

I snapped a some pics of the few FP deletes that were available, see below. I asked a SA if they "Had any more bags from the Retail Store in the back?" but she said "No, we didn't receive many".

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

I stopped at the Coach Outlet in Aurora IL today; everything in the store (except fragrances) was 70% off and you got 70% + 20% off on clearance items.

They didn't have much available in FP Deletes, although I was attracted to the steel blue and snakeskin Dakotah Satchel 59954 that retailed for $1100 but was on sale for $330 at 70% off. But I remained strong and only bought a few small items.

I snapped a some pics of the few FP deletes that were available, see below. I asked a SA if they "Had any more bags from the Retail Store in the back?" but she said "No, we didn't receive many".

View attachment 4269215

View attachment 4269216

View attachment 4269217

View attachment 4269218

View attachment 4269219

View attachment 4269220

View attachment 4269221
They have a tired promo going on. Ask if you are in the system for it. Will get you another 25% off

They have a tired promo going on. Ask if you are in the system for it. Will get you another 25% off

I didn't get it, I already checked - both at the store and with Customer Service - and they said that I am "not in the system to receive the coupon".

That made it easier for me to pass on the Dakotah. If I had gotten the coupon it would be mine right now!

Last edited:
I didn't get it, I already checked - both at the store and with Customer Service - and they said that I am "not in the system to receive the coupon".

That made it easier for me to pass on the Dakotah. If I had gotten the coupon it would be mine right now!
You would think if it was a "make it or break it" on the sale they would extend the coupon to you. Especially since you are a good customer!

Reactions: katev
Reactions: christinemliu