Outlet Spy Pics!

I don't know if other Premium Outlet Malls are offering the same promotions, but if you register for their VIP Club at the Chicago Premium Outlets (in Aurora, IL) you will have access to various discounts and gifts being offered by stores in the outlet, see the link below. VIP members are eligible for the discounts/gifts from Dec 7 thru 13, and all shoppers will be eligible from Dec 14 - 24.

The Coach outlet is offering an extra $20 off with a purchase of $200 or more as their gift/discount (fragrances excluded).

http://click.e.premiumoutlets.com/?...868df6774439f9342e5bf234719c9acbcc9a841e36816

Apparently some Coach outlets sent back some of their retail store items back... perhaps for the sale, or to prevent some of their retail items for being sold at 70% off? I attempted to do a found order yesterday for a rogue that I saw in someone's outlet a few weeks ago in this forum. I knew it was in stock, because when I google it, I can view it for purchase at 50% off from the Coach retail site. However when the girl attempted to do a found order, no item available popped up. When she searched their system generally - not to place a found order - it popped up at full price. Games!

Apparently some Coach outlets sent back some of their retail store items back... perhaps for the sale, or to prevent some of their retail items for being sold at 70% off? I attempted to do a found order yesterday for a rogue that I saw in someone's outlet a few weeks ago in this forum. I knew it was in stock, because when I google it, I can view it for purchase at 50% off from the Coach retail site. However when the girl attempted to do a found order, no item available popped up. When she searched their system generally - not to place a found order - it popped up at full price. Games!
Give it time....once the holiday sale is over, try again! That is what I plan on doing.

Reactions: Tosa22
Its because of the coach.com sale. January they will go back to outlets.

Got to visit the Tanger outlet near (in) Houston yesterday. Not a thing I wanted. Made the tour and walked out. All the Wizard of Oz items were gone.
Hoping, sort of, for something interesting

Reactions: katev

Give it time....once the holiday sale is over, try again! That is what I plan on doing.

Its because of the coach.com sale. January they will go back to outlets.

My outlet said they are getting some FP deletes this week. Mercers, Market Totes, Stanton Carryall and I think Bailey.

coming early so they can dont double dip

I was surprised to see the Prairie Chalk Accordion Zip Wallet on sale on Coach.com for $137.50 because I bought that exact same wallet at the outlet in early December for just $66 (marked down from $275).

I think that they waste a lot of money and staff time by shipping things back and forth and relisting them. @hotstar16 is correct - they are playing games!

P.S. I like the wallet a lot!

IMG_2325.JPG

I was surprised to see the Prairie Chalk Accordion Zip Wallet on sale on Coach.com for $137.50 because I bought that exact same wallet at the outlet in early December for just $66 (marked down from $275).

I think that they waste a lot of money and staff time by shipping things back and forth and relisting them. @hotstar16 is correct - they are playing games!

P.S. I like the wallet a lot!

View attachment 4297554
Couldn't agree more on wasting time and money.

Reactions: katev
I stopped at the Coach Outlet in Aurora IL today and most of the items in the store were 70% off. They did have some FP deletes, but not many, for 60% off. I was most attracted to the Dakota bags but I resisted.

They didn't have much Wizard of Oz left but they had some of the sweaters, the pink sweaters with the wand and the black sweaters with the witch's hand.

Here is the first set of pics that I took:

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2404.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG