Outlet Questions

Yes at the outlet. I will probably take it back. Not sure if I will get the same one again. I almost got the fabric Audrey printed one it's black and silver what's that pattern called? I can't remember I think it was from audrey. It's the ocelot one or whatever but I put it back and went with just silver thinking it would match more. Love the silver but not if it's that delicate.

D's do not mean delete. Outlet full price deletes will have a bullseye on the creed.
The letter at the beginning means which month the bag was made= A for January, B for Feb, etc.
If there is an "F'' at the beginning of the 2nd set of numbers, it is a factory item.

I've scored lots of full-price deletes and not one of them had a bull's eye on the creed.

Love your Berry Julia, too, so pretty! My outlet is always crazy on the weekends, I try to go during the week and then it's nice and quiet.

On the coupons, we don't usually know ahead of time when they'll hand them out at the door, but they've been doing that A LOT the past few months so your chances are pretty good. There are also email coupons, so sign up for the email list at your outlet, and in the meantime folks here who get the email coupon will post the link - just check in the Coach Shopping subforum before you go.

BTW, none of my FP bags from the outlet have the bullseye, I think my outlet just never bothers.

Thanks! I love the julia and if you like to carry a smaller bag sometimes I highly recommend it!! I keep raving about the berry because it's so pretty! Much nicer in person than on the website but what else is new? lol

Here is a pic of my case and the weird line on the back I think I will take it back and get that black and silver ocelot print one. I don't want leather if it's going to get marked up so bad. I can tell you I literally just took it from the bag to my purse and there is hardly anything in my purse so I think it was like this when I bought it. Will they honor the 20% cupon that I used that day? I hope so or I will just get a refund rather than exchange. I loved that ocelot one too and it was my first choice. Should have stuck with it. My sister said it looks like it creased but how would it crease with my phone inside? I think it was just like that.

They did ask me if I wanted to sign up for email's and she looked me up and I was in the system already but I have never gotten email's from the outlets just the website and PCE. So I guess now I will get email from the outlet too?

Is the bulls eye on the tag or the creed patch? I swear I saw some bulls eyes on the tags.

23902869421_ORIG.jpg

Lol. Is that the Camarillo outlet OP? That SA looks familiar. Lol. Thanks for asking all these questions. I'm kinda shy about asking about the minute details. I just try to pick up as much as I can through reading all the threads. Now I'm gonna go through all my bags and see what the numbers say. Lol.

Btw, what's a PCE? I'm such a newbie. I never really gave much thought to it until now

PCE is preferred customer event (at least I think so lol) When you shop the boutique you will get cupons in your email. It's a great way to save on a bag you have been wanting. I have received two so far since I got my first Coach bag in May and I read somewhere there was going to be another one before Christmas which I think is really evil of them! lol

Oh and it's the Carlsbad Ca, outlets!