Outlet Questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at the outlet today for the first time. So far I have only shopped the boutique near me because I had no idea there was an outlet mall so close to me! I know....I'm out of it.

They were giving out a cupon for an additional 20% off so that was good. But I was wondering, how do you know when they are going to do that? Obviously next time I go back I want to make sure they are giving out cupons.

I only ended up getting a silver leather universal case for my cell phone because I shopped at the boutique yesterday.

My next questions is I saw some A's and C's on some bags on the creed patches and was wondering what those mean. D's and F's are delete and factory right? Some lady saw me looking at the patches and asked me what I was looking for. lol I told her I was looking for D's. lol It was my first time like I said so I wanted to try and use some of my new skills I'm learning here. lol

2. D's do not mean delete. Outlet full price deletes will have a bullseye on the creed.
    The letter at the beginning means which month the bag was made= A for January, B for Feb, etc.
    If there is an "F'' at the beginning of the 2nd set of numbers, it is a factory item.

3. oh that's right!! I remember now about the months! The bags I were looking at did have a bulls eye and I wondered about that too but forgot about it until you mentioned it. I had not seen that before so I wondered. So thanks for that info. Why did I think d meant delete? Hmm.....I could have sworn I read that somewhere or just read about deletes and had the d in my head. lol

This lady was telling me how she sells purses on ebay and that she just sold a Coach bag on ebay and that it was like new and I was just thinking of the fakes thread here I couldn't help it. She didn't seem to know much about Coach though obviously she didn't correct me when I said I was looking for d's!!! lol How FUNNY! I have to laugh now! Poor woman will be looking for d's!!! lol But the bags we were looking at were a lot bags I have seen on the website before and they had my Poppy story patch zippy I just got a couple months ago but I used my PCE so I didn't have to be too upset. lol

FP is full price correct?

4. #4 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    oh that's right!! I remember now about the months! The bags I were looking at did have a bulls eye and I wondered about that too but forgot about it until you mentioned it. I had not seen that before so I wondered. So thanks for that info. Why did I think d meant delete? Hmm.....I could have sworn I read that somewhere or just read about deletes and had the d in my head. lol

This lady was telling me how she sells purses on ebay and that she just sold a Coach bag on ebay and that it was like new and I was just thinking of the fakes thread here I couldn't help it. She didn't seem to know much about Coach though obviously she didn't correct me when I said I was looking for d's!!! lol How FUNNY! I have to laugh now! Poor woman will be looking for d's!!! lol But the bags we were looking at were a lot bags I have seen on the website before and they had my Poppy story patch zippy I just got a couple months ago but I used my PCE so I didn't have to be too upset. lol

FP is full price correct?

5. double post....sorry don't know what happen there. lol

I have another question. I bought a bag yesterday at the boutique and it does not have FP like my other bag I bought a few months back. Is that because of the pricing or how does that work?

6. What do you mean that it doesn't have FP?

7. I don't know.....lol I don't have it here with me I am at my sisters house. I am tired. I think I mean the opposite it doesn't have an F at all neither of them do. I don't know what I was thinking I think I need to do my homework again. lol I am forgetting what I learned. I'm still new at this. lol

8. Don't feel bad, OP, a few of us here are still learning. The important thing is that you are asking questions.

So, are you going to do any reveals? :smile:

9. Thanks....I know it must get old for everyone getting the same old questions. But hey I I want to know the scoop. lol

I got the small julia in berry yesterday and posted that in another thread. Today all I got at the outlet was a universal case in silver for my phone. It was pretty crazy in there! my sister took a pic of the madness I will post it! lol

10. Here's what I got I figured silver would match a lot. My phone fits perfectly which was a nice surprise because I have and Evo and I thought it would be too big.

[​IMG]

and here is the madness inside the store. The lovely SA in the photo was handing out the cupons. Not the best photo but if you look close you can see a little dog on the left. He jumped up and knocked a wallet on the floor. I was thinking why is this dog in here?

[​IMG]

11. Lol, I have seen worse than that in an outlet!! People get aggressive in there!! :biggrin:!
    It's ok if there is no F in the creed- the F at the beginning means what month it was made in. If the F is in the second set of characters after the dash that means its from the outlet (meaning factory) BUT if you got your bag at an FP, it's okay--its not going to be an outlet bag (durr ha). Ps. Love your silver case! I have a bag with an F, B, and and three with C

12. Thanks! But you know today when I grabbed it and looked at it there is a big line all the way down the back! I don't know if it was like that when I bought it or not but I am super bummed. My sister said it looks like it was creased but there is no way this thing creased in my bag over night. It looks like it was rubbed or scratched maybe. I am not sure what to do now. Thinking about taking it back but then again keeping it in my purse it might get marks anyway. I just feel like it's going to be glaring at me every time I look at it. So maybe Friday my day off I will take it back. I'm wondering though if these mark easily?

My sister said there was two people fighting over a wallet in this picture. lol It was my first time at the outlet and I was not prepared mentally. lol I had no idea it would be so busy! People were rushing around with tons of bags on their arms. I could hardly think straight! lol

13. I would take it to FP and see what they say. You never know, they could replace it or know exactly how to remove it.

14. Really? Even thought I bought it at the outlet? The FP is much closer to me.

15. Or the outlet, sorry. I didn't know you got it at the outlet.