Outlet Lily and Outlet "Tote" Spy Pics

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
The outlet version of Lily is out and is 30% off price on sign and also the additional 20% coupon. It comes in gold, green, and brown ans also has matching "Lily" wallets.
MFFLily.jpg

MFFLily2.jpg

This "tote" is now 30% off also -
MFFTote.jpg

Thanks for posting these, Nancy!!!

Wow, I seriously likey...especially the totes :tup: And did I do the math right, would the Lily satchel be approx. $145 :nuts: What's the lining like? Did you happen to take a peek? I'm assuming they are also lighter than the original version...thanks again!

yes, inquiring minds want to know....what does the lining on the lily version look like? i know the tote has horizontal LS lining but i'm curious to know about the lily look a like. guess it doesn't have a name but just a number.

The inside is plain black on the "Lily" and also the matching wallets. Only the tote has the Legacy stripes.

I bought a wallet and it is called Leg Lth Tnlk Zp Arnd
Style # F41151

Much lighter than original Lily. I have the original Lily and was suprised that I kinda liked the outlet version - Gasp!

I did not buy one - but your math is probably right. The wallet was $82.56

Last edited:
Thanks for the Spy Pics!! Was this at L'burg?

I'm really liking the Totes, but :shrugs: about the MFF lily's. The turnlocks look strange on the bag. Do you know what kind of lining the lily's have?