Outlet Lily and Outlet "Tote" Spy Pics

The inside is plain black on the "Lily" and also the matching wallets. Only the tote has the Legacy stripes.

I bought a wallet and it is called Leg Lth Tnlk Zp Arnd
Style # F41151

Much lighter than original Lily. I have the original Lily and was suprised that I kinda liked the outlet version - Gasp!

I did not buy one - but your math is probably right. The wallet was $82.56

Thanks for the lining info, Nancy! I have the original Lily too and I'm also surprised I like these (at least in your spy pics). So far I haven't been impressed enough to buy the outlet versions of classic boutique bags but these I totally would...especially at those prices :yes:

I cant see these pics at work. DANG. Is the Lily larger than the Turnlock tote? Im guessing yes maybe? Does the leather on these nick and scratch, do you ladies think?

OP,

Was there a signature version to either of these new styles per chance?

I think that turnlock strap over the tote would irritate me after awhile, getting in my way! I like "normal" totes. It is pretty, though.

Yeah, that turnlock is probably not the most practical but I love the way it looks. In fact, I always kinda wished Gigi would have a turnlock over the top (like Bridgit), tho given the proportions of the Gigi it would have to be massive, lol. This Lily tote is a nice cross between the classic Legacy look and a MFF bag...I for one am sold! :tup:

Yeah, that turnlock is probably not the most practical but I love the way it looks. In fact, I always kinda wished Gigi would have a turnlock over the top (like Bridgit), tho given the proportions of the Gigi it would have to be massive, lol. This Lily tote is a nice cross between the classic Legacy look and a MFF bag...I for one am sold!:tup:
haha maybe I'm just jealous because of my ban I'm on. Kudos to those who are getting one! It is cool-looking.

I personally didnt' think the tote was that big. Maybe a bit smaller than a Hamptons weekend bag (not the tiny version, but not the one that is multifunction either) in size of what it can carry, and didn't fit under my arm that great.