Our *APRIL* Coach buys! ~HAPPY SPRING!!~

So I went to the Factory store today to pick up a turtle for someone and while I was there I found this awesome deal on this Small Soho Flap In Mahogany leather.

100_1943.jpg

100_1944.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_1959.jpg

it's gorgeous and I think I'll nab one of thsoe and the scarf when I get back from New Orleans - as a reward if I can stick to my weekend budget!!:tup:

You should def. get it, you won't regret! I love mine more and more everytime I look at it, I just LOVE the colors and little perfume bottle charm!:love:

Wow the Coachies are having an amazing month!!! I've gotten some things on ebay and will post a group pic once they all arrive! Love everyone's purchases/gifts!

I caved and bought the soho multi hobo........

The fabric feels like it has been treated, hopefully to make it dirt resistant.
I am in love with this print!

Well, I returned my Heritage Stripe ziparound wallet, cosmetic case and wristlet (all in white). I just didn't like the wallet at all.
Got the Hampton's Leather Tote Slim Envelope in Pink. Matches the cosmetic case I already have. It is different. Really soft leather and scratches, but so beautiful and quality. Love it.
Also, ordered the Soho multi-print wristlet. Haven't gotten it yet.
Got the Phoebe nailhead bangle in black and the flower mix keyfob.
Paid less than $30 after my returns!! Yea!

I'd love to see pics of the multi print wristlet when you get it!

Well, after saying I wasn't going to get anything for awhile, I caved and bought the Metallic Bridgit on Sunday (used a gift card I had for Bloomies so no cash outlay on that one) and then I got an XL Black Ergo on E**Y for $199 so had to have that and I just did a Best Offer for the 3-button gloves in Morroccan Blue last night and won -$59 - awesome deal and the nicest seller ever!

Yea!! I finally get to make a post here! :yahoo:

DH, the kids and I stopped at a Coach Outlet yesterday and I'm the proud new owner of a Signature Soft Hobo in Khaki and Turquoise! (10906) And then DH suggested I get something to match the bag and one of my DDs found the matching Turquoise Soho Leather wristlet (40575). I got an additonal 20% off both items too.

Thanks for letting me share a my new Coach :heart:s!! Happy Shopping!!

:love:

Well, most of my "April buys" were really March buys, but I've been a little preoccupied with my biggest March buy--a new house! LOL. That, and trying to get my house on the market quickly, haven't given me much time to post these. So here they are!

Bought the lower 2 pairs of sunnies, the Patricias and I think the Joelles, at TJMaxx for $39 each!!:

4sunniestb7.jpg

Quoting myself, LOL...........the glasses in the lower right of the pic are the Evas, not the Joelles. Whoops!!