other designers?

The black one with the tattoo design is called the "Barfly" bag and I have one of those too, but I am selling it on ebay because it is too small for me. I have the "Oh Bondage" hobo, which is much larger and the strap is a full set of handcuffs. I am at work right now and can't take a pic of my actual bag, but if you go to the cuffzbylinz.com website, you can see the Oh Bondage tattoo hobo. It is gorgeous, and they also have a champagne colored one that I almost got instead. The chains and handcuffs and leather.....ahhhh, so nice. It matches my style on some days since I wear Harley Davidson tee shirts half of the time (we own one, so I am not a poser!*L*) On the days I am wearing something snazzy, I carry my Balenciaga. And on other random days, I carry my LV speedy 25.

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, the tattoo design on the bag is individual colored leather pieces that are sewn in from underneath, and each is hand-made. It is not embossed or a patch or anything. The quality on this bag is stunning.

mlertpac said:
I think boys will be afraid of me if I walked around carrying that... :devil:

Well actually, I had a guy tell me it was kinda turning him on that I had handcuffs on my bag! My husband was not pleased when he heard about that!

Conversation went as follows "Hey, that's a damn cool purse ya got there!"

"Thanks. These are real handcuffs. Isn't it intimidating? *L*"

"Nah, but it is kinda turning me on!"

"Ha ha okay then."

Then I left the store. He was the cashier.

LoriB said:
Well actually, I had a guy tell me it was kinda turning him on that I had handcuffs on my bag! My husband was not pleased when he heard about that!

Conversation went as follows "Hey, that's a damn cool purse ya got there!"

"Thanks. These are real handcuffs. Isn't it intimidating? *L*"

"Nah, but it is kinda turning me on!"

"Ha ha okay then."

Then I left the store. He was the cashier.

lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

i wear mine all the time. but aside of b-bags. i wear lv and chanel. i also love my vintage bags. people compliment them more. because people always said that it's smarter to get a 10$ bag that looks cute and no one owns it than 1000$ that every rich people can own.
it's true, but i can't resist a balenciaga and lv mc and cerises.

lori - that story is hilarious!

i love my b bags so much but i'm starting to not carry them as often because everyone here has them (or a copy anyway). so lately i've gotten into chloe as an alternative but i keep hoping the balenciga craze will start to fade at some point...

LoriB---I just checked out the site for the Bondage bags and I looove the bigger "Oh Bondage" hobo!!! I sooo need to get one now. LOL!

As for other designers, I love my Lesportsac Tokidoki and LAMB bags(so much fun!), I also have LV, Coach, Prada, Kate Spade, and some fun Hype. I also have vintage bags my mother bought me eons ago from Fendi and Dooney that started my handbag obsession when I was younger. I've been lurking in the Chloe subforum lately, though. Those paddies are sooo cute! I want a Grenat or Mousse one. ;) Oh, and I need to get a Hayden Harnett Mulberry or Coral Havana Hobo, Kooba Sienna, and a Dior Gaucho bag, too. :graucho:

They are apparently still a small company, too. I called their customer service # to find out when my bag would be shipped and Linz herself answered the phone and she was soooo nice. She connected me to the actual guy who had just boxed up my package.

Okay, pics of my bag as requested. I had the HARDEST time taking a photo of myself in the mirror, it looks terrible. PLEASE NOTE: my 5 yr old had just brushed her teeth and I couldn't even see the spots on the mirror until I uploaded the photo. How embarrassing!

cuffz2.jpg

cuffz1.jpg