OT:I woke up to THIS!

uuughhh... I had to dig myself out of my house including the both cars. Left the deck with 3 ft of snow still piled up.

Yeah, I thought it was a belated April Fool's joke too!

WOW!!!! That is so cool! It was 86 here on Tuesday, I would love to have some snow (but I used to live in New England, so I know you're ready for spring!)

THANKS FOR THE PICS! Your doggies look like they love snow! Our yellow lab used to run all over in the snow, jumping around like a snow bunny!

I live in (way, way) northern Michigan, and we got creamed as well. We had absolutely no snow (I was wearing ballet flats and even considered flip flops), and in just two days the place looks like mid-winter! It's crazy. We were under a blizzard warning all day yesterday, The university has been closed for two days, and I don't recall that ever happening -- especially in April! I'd say we've gotten about two feet of snow, and had winds around 50 mph.

WOW! in the UK we are having the sort of sunshine and hight temps we usually dont get until august! cant believe your knee deep in snow while im sitting in the garden with a glass of wine
(hope that made people jealous. LOL)

LaurenAshley85: That is my pug and newfoundland-lab mix. People often mistake him for a bear! LOL! My newfie is a BABY and my pug is the dominant one! They are both boys!

deweydrop:

I know! We JUST cleaned our yard last week! Cute about the pug...mine snorts more than weezes!

jillybean307: I hope so too, but you NEVER know up here!

Thanks Label Addict
! I think he WAS saying WTH? LOL!

Thanks court811!

OMG wordbox! I know! I was ready for summer too!

My Coach Mandy isn't impressed either! LOL!

YES cherry pie, I would SO like to be there with you!

MAGs...you can come up and visit, but I wouldn't trade Maine for the world, no matter what!

Glad you all enjoyed the pics! Its supposed to be in the 20's tonight, so its melting now, but it will freeze up tonight!:nuts: