Original print

Arthurcapone74. He has anger issues if you read the feedback he leaves and his responses to any negative comments.

check out his letter to me:
1. I shipped your dunny right away.
2. I sold over 20 dunnies during that time, and ALL of them were shipped the way I shipped yours. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those customers were happy with the way I packed them. I don't trust you.
3. I HAVE NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, to do with how ****ty and slow the Post Office is, d*ck.

Thanks,

Arthur

* fills in for 'i'

^Wow that person definately has some issues :wtf:

Ebay really has alot of jerks... once I ordered a textbook I needed for class and this guy sent me the wrong one. Not good since I needed it for class... and he never replied to my e-mail over a week so I gave him negative feedback and in a minute he retaliated with a negative and told lies :rolleyes: So he just refunded me and we both agreed on a withdrawal of feedbacks... of course he never e-mailed me back his mailing address when I asked so I kept the book :sneaky:

see...at least you could do that, because you both had a neg. I gave him a neutral, and he gave me a neg and lied that I paid late, when I paid 60 mins after auction ended. He would have no incentive to withdrawal.

I keep tangling with the wrong people. This time, this one had good fb relatively, but turned out to be freakin bipolar or something. I need to go through all their comments more carefully- not just their negs. I'm going to refrain from buying off ebay, if I can help it.