Ordering online: Pouch or suede box

mgsctravels

Sep 20, 2020
Hey guys!
What’s the latest when ordering online? Is there a specific price point or difference between silver vs. gold/platinum lines and whether you receive just a pouch or if it’s sent in a suede case/velvet box?
I know SAs have some discretion in stores but wondering what the protocol is when ordering online...

What item are you looking to buy? Items usually over $1500 get a suede box (from my understanding). However, there are exceptions to the rule.
I was looking at this Makers square pendant in 18k gold... over $5,000.

From my experience the gold pieces come with the suede boxes. Not really a set price point, for example I bought a mini gold key charm for $475 at the time and it came in a suede box.

So you will definitely get the suede box :smile:

Reactions: lolakitten
Thanks, everyone!

If I don't get the right box/packaging, I wonder if CS will oblige to send me the correct suede box if I ask? I want to get it engraved, but don't want any hassle IF they send it in the incorrect packaging and I can't return nor exchange it.

From my experience the gold pieces come with the suede boxes. Not really a set price point, for example I bought a mini gold key charm for $475 at the time and it came in a suede box.

So you will definitely get the suede box :smile:

I think this is correct.
I can think of two pairs of gold earrings and a bracelet that I’ve bought in the past that were all under $1k, all came with the suede box.