Ordered from MHB - Thank you Tano ladies!

ACK! I emailed my username and requested the discount; but, not my order number. Dh gave the word, he's in the doghouse anyway, so I quickly put in my cc and checked out. :nuts: It said that spring colors were out of stock ;but, maybe if it shows up as OOS? I don't remember seeing it say that....so my pink lemonade is on the way? :confused1: I have a raspberry SB that dh got me for Christmas and I wanted a rasp chicklit. But, I wondered if it would be too matchy matchy and the PL would be a bit of a contrast according to the awesome comparison thread! I oould have a little sip of PL to hold me over til I get a bigger glass on Mother's Day with a boogie!

Congrats on your new bag! Don't you love to buy stuff to teach Hub a lesson........I do that all the time....with his cc! baahahahahaha

Can't wait for your pics sweetie!

Yeah I've been a lurker. I'm not in the purse big leagues. Though I am appreciator. I'm a babybagger and we all jumped on the tano bandwagon and outfit them another diaper bag company's accessories for our kids. As if I need another reason to stay on the computer! :nuts:

I got my chicklit yesterday as scheduled. The color is what I hoped raspberry would be; but, then it'd be a spring color. Must have Boogie in PL. Does the FN come in PL. The babybaggers have been gushing about the FN if the boogie was too big for them.

I got my chicklit yesterday as scheduled. The color is what I hoped raspberry would be; but, then it'd be a spring color. Must have Boogie in PL. Does the FN come in PL. The babybaggers have been gushing about the FN if the boogie was too big for them.

It doesn't look like the FN comes in PL. The colrs this season are here:
http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...style=3721&IMMED=&desc=FRENCH NANNY&makebuy=B

You may be able to track down the FN in Rasberry.

I have both the Boogie and the FN, and I have to say, I think I like the FN more.

I got my rasp SB on ebay from cjour and then the PL chicklit from MHB. I'm on the hunt for the best deal on a PL boogie for Mother's Day! :nuts: Thanks Tori for the heads up. I am really digging PL so maybe I'll go ahead and spring for the boogie. I was wondering since I downsized with 4 yo dd if I had enough to carry in the SB. Well, I was having to downsize yesterday because it was full and I hadn't put her water bottle in there! (with a case over it that the babybag mamas said won't leak! :wtf:)

^^ I'd say get the Boogie from MHB if you want the PL - free shipping, the tPF discount and a dustbag!

I have a rasp SB too - haven't used her yet - she still has the tags on. I'm waiting for it to get warmer here!

All those things got me to order the chicklit from MHB. I need to check out the boogies. I got a steal on my SB from cjour's ebay store for Christmas and free ship. When do the new colors come out again? Is there summer or is it fall and spring? This is my first year with Tano. The fall colors had already come out when it got on my radar. I don't know if there's a deal on a PL boogie later in the year.