Ordered from MHB - Thank you Tano ladies!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After reading all of the raves for MHB and Tano bags, I finally took the plunge! Last night I ordered the Postage Tramp in Pomegranate and the Ready Steady in black - I think I may have gotten the last in stock since those colors are now showing as sold out. I'm so excited!

I haven't been around TPF in a long while, and am really happy to branch out from Balenciage and Coach.

As an aside, does anyone know if the TPF discount would apply to my order? I haven't been active here in a long time, but I thought I would ask.

2. Tori....I just know you'll love your bags. The leather is of a different quality that Bal or Coach, of course, but as long as you know that, you will want to wear your Tano's all the time. You may want to even give them a hug now and then because they will be very faithful and loving right back at ya'!! And, I am quite certain that you Alexandra will give you TPF discount.

3. I've been admiring Tanos for quite a while - the leather looks so yummy! I've been on the mailing list for MHB forever, and every time an email comes, I go and look and drool.... After going through the entire pic and modeling threads last night, I finally placed an order.

I emailed the customer service link at MHB asking about the discount - I'll see what she says.

Thanks!!!

4. Yay, Tori!!!!!!!! You are going to love the PT!

Can't wait for your review and pics! :yahoo:

5. Yikes! Thanks for reminding me about the 10% discount. I don't know if it applies to sale items, but I will send an e-mail. Congrats on the pom PT. I ordered the same color yesterday morning.

6. FYI, I had emailed Alexandra about another bag, and she told me the 10% is only on full price bags (which the one I wanted was, yay!).

7. Yep, she emailed me too. The two bags I ordered were on sale, but that's good to know for future purchases.

And my bags will be here tomorrow! I just got the shipping notice from UPS.

8. ^^Hooray! Can't wait for your pics!

9. oops i made that mistake, too, when i ordered my GW, asking for the discount! but the trackable/free shipping , prompt response to emails, and dustbag cant be beat :biggrin::biggrin:

10. Another PT member! Woohoooo! Can't wait to see the pics!

11. OMG congrats, two in the same day.... you're doomed! I mean... WOO HOO! ;)

MHB = #1 in customer service no doubt about it! And YAY dustbags, I always forget I don't get them from other places when I order and then I get my MHB order and am so delighted lol!

12. ^^Oh he11 yeah.....the dust bag issue is big for me...I like my babies to have a nice sleeping place.

Hey...the post count is back!

13. So you pay and then email for the discount? I was reading a post and forgot that TPFers get a discount! I think that may make MHB the place I'll get my chicklit!

14. ^That's all you do! Email them your order number and your TPF screenname. They will credit your credit card for the 10%.

15. You totally should! MHB is the best! What color are you thinking of getting?