Ordered from Diabro.net?

When you order from them, at what stage can you ask them about valuing the bag on the customs form. On their information page this say that by law they have to put the correct customs value on the package.

I ordered a chloe paddington from Diabro about a month ago. It was a smooth transaction and the bag is authentic. It arrived really fast, given that it is shipped from Japan. You should have no problems.

When you order, they will send you a follow up email and ask you how much you want to declare for customs.

When you order from them, at what stage can you ask them about valuing the bag on the customs form. On their information page this say that by law they have to put the correct customs value on the package.

I have ordered from them three times and put $100 each time. The bags all arrived within 3 days to my door with no customs due.

^^ sorry i never bought anything out of the country before, so wat is this custom thing? can i just write any price? what do u usually write?

^^ sorry i never bought anything out of the country before, so wat is this custom thing? can i just write any price? what do u usually write?

Hi, u can write any amt as you like (as long it won't cause u to incur any taxes), really depends on your country criteria. For our country, as long is not more than USD400, we will not incur any custom taxes.....:graucho: :graucho: Normally, i will write less than USD100....:heart: :heart:

Thanks everyone, really thrilled about avoiding the tax, sometimes it costs more than the item i've ordered!

Now i just need to decide which one to order a black or ink First?! and at $842 the Truffle First is tempting too...

Japan must have different laws or something because Diabro is an authorized Balenciaga dealer. Definitely legit. I bought my anthracite city from them. Beautiful and totally legit. :supacool:

hey,

i thought balenciagas were not supposed to be sold online? You guys are sure this stuff is legit?