Order pending validation ?!?

I recently moved and had a few orders for high demand items stay in pending order validation for a few days and then cancel. It was different sizes of the toiletry pouch and wasn't too worried. I recently saw a pocket organizer in monogram galaxy print add to cart. I really want this item so I called after two days of pending order validation and no sign of a charge on my credit card. The lovely CA advised me it was due to shipping to a PO BOX. Apparently LV doesn't do this. I gave her a different address and she has resubmited the order. Fingers crossed it goes through. SO NOTE. DO NOT TRY TO SHIP TO A PO BOX!!!!
The post office will allow you to use their direct address followed by your PO Box number written as "#1515" for example and therefore both UPS and FedEx will deliver to it. You have to choose this free option when setting up your PO Box online or in person though (or go and ask if you already set it up). I did this when I set mine up a couple weeks ago. I have had two LV deliveries to my PO box by UPS since then.

Reactions: Menakarra
Does anyone know how long it takes for a World Tour item to go from ‘pending order validation’ to ‘order in preparation’?

Finally, yesterday, my order went from ‘pending’ to ‘in preparation ’. So it took 5 weeks and 3 days. Im guessing it was the rush of personalised orders before the cut off. They did assure me I would receive it before Christmas. Hopefully it will be dispatched soon.