Orange boxes here, Orange boxes there, Orange boxes everywhere

Laralucine, gga, Kallie girl, Kelly100, Cristina, LV&Lexus07, Article3, Sus, Mizzle, Style101, Jasper, Potiron, Mree43, Birkingal, Allaboutbags, PennyD2911, Coldplaylover, Jag, SCL, Icechick, BabyBlueSky – Thanks so much. You’re all so so kind to me!!!

MrsS – here’s a pic of the vintage H belt buckle with its original bag. It didn’t come with a belt, so I bought a new belt from 24 Faubourg. Is this similar to the new belt you spotted earlier?

Guccigal – I hope you’re feeling better. I love your action pics, so I hope you are out and about soon.

Pazt – Yes, I will try and take some action pics next week!

MrsMorris, H&H – Yes, I adore vintage h. It would be lovely to do some vintage h shopping together in Paris or Tokyo.

Potiron – The vintage travel wallet is really practical. With so many slots, a full zipper and a handle which goes around my wrist, it’s perfect for me.

Kim_Mac – no ds yet, just a dd. I will probably use the BJ mini frame for my next baby. Can’t wait to be pregnant again.

Birkingal – I love my natural chamonix. I went to Paris in search for a black box. But when I saw my natural chamonix, I couldn’t help myself.

CynthiaNYC – I am glad I didn’t overpay for the sterling silver cadenas. I wouldn’t have enough money to pay for all these goodies if I spent thousands of dollars in Aug.

For those of you interested in reading my H comic book, do take a look at my new thread below:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/a-history-of-hermes-japanese-manga-comic-book-186767.html

Attachments

• vintage buckle 1.JPG
    vintage buckle 1.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 31
CynthiaNYC – I am glad I didn’t overpay for the sterling silver cadenas. I wouldn’t have enough money to pay for all these goodies if I spent thousands of dollars in Aug.

Ya know, that's a good point! It all worked out :tup:
LOVE the comic book, by the way! What a neat little goodie.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I love this thread because it has all the best goodies LTC!!! Majorly in lust with your haul!! ENJOY!

They are ALL wonderful...I'd never know where to start!!!
CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for sharing!

Hi LTC, just wanted to say I really enjoyed your thread on your Paris trip but this thread with all your goodies is even better!! The natural chamonix kelly is gorgeous!! I remember you mentioned it wasn't easy to find vintage pieces in Paris that were in good condition....is this compared to Tokyo? I am hoping to be able to go either Paris or Tokyo on a vintage shopping trip soon, where would you recommend I go if I wanted vintage bags? Thanks!

Ok, there is something seriously wrong with me. My brain registered this thread only 2 minutes ago, despite pages and pages of comments!
Ltc, first of all I would like to say in my mind you epitomise H. Such a chic elegant lady who really cares about what the brand stands for. What a loot woman! I mean it is the loot of all loots. I'm so glad you managed to find someone who understand what the kiss belt is after all the bland stares we had in London. And big time congrats on the scarf, I'm waving her orange sister from this side of the world. Heartfelt congrats and a big kiss and hug x

Hi LTC, just wanted to say I really enjoyed your thread on your Paris trip but this thread with all your goodies is even better!! The natural chamonix kelly is gorgeous!! I remember you mentioned it wasn't easy to find vintage pieces in Paris that were in good condition....is this compared to Tokyo? I am hoping to be able to go either Paris or Tokyo on a vintage shopping trip soon, where would you recommend I go if I wanted vintage bags? Thanks!

IMHO, Tokyo is better.

Paris has tons of vintage but often in poor condition. The Euro is strong, so the prices are not great. Tokyo, on the other hand, has many resell shops with near new vintage goods. Japanese are very careful with their bags, so the condition are often pristine. Why not take advantage of the weak yen?

Having said that, finding anything vintage requires luck. I have scored quite a number of goodies this year, but close to zero in 2006. Good luck in your search and let us know what you are able to find.

^^ ebruo - you're so sweet. you have certainly inspired me to start collecting scarves I love even though I am not a scarfie. I just have to review Rose's thread and learn how to use them properly. It was so much fun looking at different patterns and colourways at 24 Faubourg. :smile:

I'm so glad you managed to find someone who understand what the kiss belt is after all the bland stares we had in London.

LOL....I am familiar with the bland stares and blank looks because I asked for it here in New York as well. I bet SAs worldwide are wondering what the heck happened to suddenly generate so much interest in this one belt??