Oran sandals

Hi girls! what a beautiful items!!! Love the bag!! I need an advise with the Hermes Oran sandals. Does anyone have them purchased recently?? what colour do you suggest me to get? im between white and brown like row leather... Thanks in advance!!!!

You should get the color that matches best with your wardrobe. When you say brown do you mean Hermes “gold”? Their gold looks brown.

Are the Oran sandals comfortable? I’m going to check out a pair later, this week. Do they hold up well? Are they worth the money?

Thank you!

I have several pairs that I have gotten over the years. I have not regretted purchasing any of them.
They wear well & they are comfortable. Perfect for a day at the beach or a walk in the city.
Do think they are worth the $$$ because the Oran is a staple in the H wardrobe of sandals

Reactions: HeatherZE
Are the Oran sandals comfortable? I’m going to check out a pair later, this week. Do they hold up well? Are they worth the money?

Thank you!
I practically live in mine (OK, maybe part of the time, the rest is in the Rivage) during summer. They are comfortable, look dressy enough, and comes in all sorts of colors. HTH!

Reactions: HeatherZE
here's mine. fuchsia/ orange brulee :smile:

i just notice the creases on the front are more prominent/ noticeable in my oran which is a lambskin leather.
are the creases less noticeable in an epsom or patent leather?

IMG_6023.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: brobn
I have several pairs that I have gotten over the years. I have not regretted purchasing any of them.
They wear well & they are comfortable. Perfect for a day at the beach or a walk in the city.
Do think they are worth the $$$ because the Oran is a staple in the H wardrobe of sandals
Thank you!

here's mine. fuchsia/ orange brulee :smile:

i just notice the creases on the front are more prominent/ noticeable in my oran which is a lambskin leather.
are the creases less noticeable in an epsom or patent leather?

View attachment 3992359

I have several pair in the lambskin & the creases are minimal.
They are less minimal in the lizard as well as the croc. A little stiffer so one has to "break them in"
sort of speaking at least that is what I did with mine
Can' answer about the patent, perhaps someone else will
Your combo is pretty.. enjoy

Reactions: Frivole88
thanks for the reply. i tried them on around the house for few minutes since it's still winter here. there are already prominent creases forming on the front and sides. i love the color combination and the softness of the lambskin leather but i'm just quite surprised at the creases within just few minutes of wearing inside the house. perhaps the epsom might be more sturdier/ structured? i also like to get the ones with sparkly powder crystals and rhinestones for my next pair but i'm not willing to splurge a thousand $$$ if it's also prone to creases.

I have several pair in the lambskin & the creases are minimal.
They are less minimal in the lizard as well as the croc. A little stiffer so one has to "break them in"
sort of speaking at least that is what I did with mine
Can' answer about the patent, perhaps someone else will
Your combo is pretty.. enjoy