Opinions...please

Would you like to have an new thread titled Marc Jacobs EBAY Deals/Finds???

• GREAT Idea!!!

• No interest in seeing something like this whatsoever...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's do-able as long the auction ends within 24 hours. Last year we posted authentic auctions in the auth this thread and found that the prices were being driven up higher than market price. We stopped posting after realized that... :shame:

Yes - my thought was just to bring attention to authentic bags that were reasonably priced or rare items ending within 24hours - ONLY... Just to assist those shopping... I am also open to receiving PMs (already get them from some) from those looking for a specific bag Ebay only...

Yes - my thought was just to bring attention to authentic bags that were reasonably priced or rare items ending within 24hours - ONLY... Just to assist those shopping... I am also open to receiving PMs (already get them from some) from those looking for a specific bag Ebay only...

It might be helpful to include the time limit in the sticky title since not everyone reads the "rules" before posting.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Megs is going to STICKY -

I have started the thread under:

Marc Jacobs Ebay Deals/Finds

Please remember to try to get a listing authenticated prior to posting -

We will be able to double check but that will save time---

I am all for posting any bag that is authentic - ending soon - and that somone might have an interest in... or a great BIN price...

Status
Not open for further replies.