Opinions on the chocolate bayswater with the leaves pattern

Thankyou everyone for talking some sense into me. i do love this bag but I'm looking for a work bag that i could take to business meetings if needs be so I'm thinking the plain bayswater is the way to go. They are going to get sick of me at the outlets as i keep phoning them!

Thankyou everyone for talking some sense into me. i do love this bag but I'm looking for a work bag that i could take to business meetings if needs be so I'm thinking the plain bayswater is the way to go. They are going to get sick of me at the outlets as i keep phoning them!

What about me - two visits in one week! Will let you know if I spot a Bayswater in stock this time....keep everything crossed!

I like this bag. The leaves make it a perfect autumn bag. I picked up a sheepskin Roxanne with leaves at their sample sale and as soon as its cool enough, I'll be wearing it to work.

I like this bag. The leaves make it a perfect autumn bag. I picked up a sheepskin Roxanne with leaves at their sample sale and as soon as its cool enough, I'll be wearing it to work.

yes i agree and if i could afford more than 1 bayswater I'd love to get this one for autumn/ winter and an oak or plain chcocolate for year round use. I need to win the lottery!!!