Opinions on Stuart Weitzman Alex wedges- are they worth it?

Mia Bella, that's why SW has the Alexlo! It's a shorter heel. I might get a pair in the summer and have Nordies PM them cuz for some reason they're $70 more than at zappos, stuartweitzman.com, and everywhere else. :shrugs:

When I first saw the Alexlo last night I was like :thinking: but after sleeping on it, I'm definitely going to buy a pair in the black right now!

I bought a pair of these other wedges last night (after claiming defeat over the very tall SW Alex) but I'm a little wary because the reviews say the ankle strap is too short causing tightness around the ankle. Now that I'm buying the Alexlos I'm sure these will be going back.

http://www.endless.com/Kelsi-Dagger-Womens-Ivy-Espadrille/dp/B002R8JSJM

When I first saw the Alexlo last night I was like :thinking: but after sleeping on it, I'm definitely going to buy a pair in the black right now!

I bought a pair of these other wedges last night (after claiming defeat over the very tall SW Alex) but I'm a little wary because the reviews say the ankle strap is too short causing tightness around the ankle. Now that I'm buying the Alexlos I'm sure these will be going back.

Those are cute too! I thought the Alexlos were meh at first too but I'm sure they're more gorgeous IRL. Post pics here when you get them! I will wait till the summer and when Nordies has a double or triple rewards event to get them.

Saw them in the nordie catalog today, before seeing this thread. i must say, even flipping thru the pages, these caught my eyes. i'd say get them, and wear them with everything this summer!!!

Mia Bella - knowing your love for good quality shoes, the Kelsi Daggers are probably going to disappoint you - the SW's are so super comfy and so well made!!

Those are cute too! I thought the Alexlos were meh at first too but I'm sure they're more gorgeous IRL. Post pics here when you get them! I will wait till the summer and when Nordies has a double or triple rewards event to get them.

I'll keep you posted and I'll for sure take pics! :yes:

Mia Bella - knowing your love for good quality shoes, the Kelsi Daggers are probably going to disappoint you - the SW's are so super comfy and so well made!!

We're definitely on the same page, doll! I started out wanting a throw-away pair of espadrilles for the upcoming Spring/Summer but now that I have the Alexlos coming to me I'm super excited and looking forward to wearing them for many, many Spring/Summer seasons to come! I'm not surprised you're going to get a pair too...we are after all shoe twins. :ghi5: Wonder twins unite!

I had never heard of these shoes, so did a Google search, and among others, these "inspired" Steve Madden's for $69.00 came up if anybody is interested.

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/...&productId=502575381&linkshare=null/affiliate

Those do look really similar and not as tall as the Alex but not as short as the Alexlo...tempting!!!

And omg...all of you guys are totally making me want to buy the SW ones. I don't wear high heels nearly enough since they can kill my feet but if these are comfy...they might just be worth it! My bf is trying SO hard to talk me out of them. He thinks tpf is a bad influence :graucho: lol

I'll keep you posted and I'll for sure take pics! :yes:

We're definitely on the same page, doll! I started out wanting a throw-away pair of espadrilles for the upcoming Spring/Summer but now that I have the Alexlos coming to me I'm super excited and looking forward to wearing them for many, many Spring/Summer seasons to come! I'm not surprised you're going to get a pair too...we are after all shoe twins. :ghi5: Wonder twins unite!

LOL I love meeting people with the same shoe cravings as mine:hugs:

I have hte beige Alex and they are super comfy-probably one of the most comfortable high heeled sandals I've ever owned. I also tried on the alexlos last summer and even though they're still cute they definitely don't have the same sexy look as the alex. Also bc of the difference in height the alexlos look more casual so they're not as versatile as the Alex..