opinions on some fall koobas, thanks!

Not sure yet. I did get a Hiilarie and taupe suede Elisha. Am definitely going to get something in eggplant but still on the fence about which one. Katy is leading the pack with me so far.

I plan to see the new bags at Nordstroms first before I buy anything. I don't want to buy a bag just to buy a bag, ya know?

I rather like the Katy and it is my daughter's name, so we shall see.

I want to get an Elisha in black suede and maybe a Harper too. But there are some bags from other lines that I'm also interested in so I'm not going to jump the gun until I get a look at all the fall stuff. So it may be just 2 Koobas for me this time around. :graucho:

I want to get an Elisha in black suede and maybe a Harper too. But there are some bags from other lines that I'm also interested in so I'm not going to jump the gun until I get a look at all the fall stuff. So it may be just 2 Koobas for me this time around. :graucho:
From what I'm told, the Harper can only be tote carried. So, if you want to shoulder carry it too, better go with one of the other bags in that style scheme - Jackie, Linda, Dylan, Katy.

Saw some of the new bags at Nordstrom over the weekend (the Katy, Dylan, Jackie, Linda and the clutch Olivia). The leather has a definite sheen to it, much stiffer, not as smooshy as other Kooba bags. The eggplant color is a muted plum with a lot of brown in it. None of the bags screamed "buy me" (to me at least). I actually did really like the clutch, of all things, and I'm not a clutch kind of person. But, it was substantial and the sheen to the leather makes it dressy looking. All in all, the new bags made me want to run out and get a hold of a Jessie before they disappear!

I dont think I will be getting any of the suede bags although the Elisha and Devin are beautiful. But I wouldnt mind a bag in the eggplant color, I want to see the color that isnt a stock picture first.

Same with me... I been looking at the Katy in the eggplant color. I've been wanting a purple bag and it looks great in the picture. Nothing else calls to me either.

I was excited to receive their email a few weeks ago with new fall bags, but after viewing them, gladly, I can save some money. The bags are rather plain and boring - not like the Koobas of the past. I think they may be getting lazy and putting less thought into the bags now that they've sold so many.

I was excited to receive their email a few weeks ago with new fall bags, but after viewing them, gladly, I can save some money. The bags are rather plain and boring - not like the Koobas of the past. I think they may be getting lazy and putting less thought into the bags now that they've sold so many.
I really love Kooba, but I hope this isn't the case at all. They have always had drool-worthy bags in my opinion, up until this fall. Guess it will be a waiting game for the next season for me.

I was able to find and fondle a Linda in the eggplant color today. Hmmm, I rather liked the style and loved the color, but the leather just doesn't have that lovely smooshy feel to it. I'm really on the fence about it. If it came up on sale at a really great price I will consider it.
As for suede bags, I just can't go there. I expect my bags to look great even though I don't treat them gently. Leather is much easier to take care of and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothes.

I saw the Parker today in metallic gold and, you know, with a pair of cute jeans and a nice top, it would . . . still look absolutely horrible. Like you were about to guest star on Star Trek or something.

I saw the Parker today in metallic gold and, you know, with a pair of cute jeans and a nice top, it would . . . still look absolutely horrible. Like you were about to guest star on Star Trek or something.

LMAO, youngster!! :tup:
Yeah, the new stuff is a snooze for me, sorry guys :crybaby:. I have my Ryan black python tote and am happy for now...and my sienna in desert is my workhorse S/S bag again and getting a lot of use since I'm in between jobs right now (a little too casual for the office IMO).

Oh and the suede posts awhile back? No suede for pursegrrl...our climate is not suede friendly and I learned this the hard way...rain along with general wear and tear, scuffs, etc it's not pretty.