Opinions on Pochettes

Which do pochette do you think will stand the test of time?

• White/Black MC

• Monogram

• Epi

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are fakes of everything out there. I think all of the pochettes are great and they will all stand the test of time. I think you should get which ever one you like the best!

I only have the mono but I still love it. I use it to hold my makeup and odds and ends in my bags and then when I don't want to carry a bag I use it as clutch.:tup:

I have the black epi pochette and a damier azur pochette. I would recommend the epi pochette. The quality is excellent and I haven't seen anyone with epi pochettes yet. I've never seen a fake either. Epi leather pochette is my fav among all the other pochettes because it's durable and classy. You could take it from day time outfits to party dresses. Get it!

The popularity of the mono pochettes didn't hit me until I saw the beautiful ad they had with Kate Moss holding it. As far as I remember, the MC pochette in Mean Girls was fake.

The mono pochette is the all-round most practical bag but the Black MC is sooo pretty.

i think Damier would stand the test of time the best (most durable, and very versatile). Mono would be good as well.

i have two pochettes, one cerises and the other Cherry Blossom (see my sig). i love them both but with the CB you have to be somewhat careful as the blossoms can rub off with use. The Cerises one (since its' basically like a mono pochette but with cherries painted on nit) is more durable it seems. Also, they're both kinda "cutesy" so may not be suitable for everyone. i'm thinking of getting a damier azur pochette at some point, so i can have one with a more conservative look

I love the azur pochette. I use it as a clutch, a wristlet, or a makeup bag. Its beautiful. I think its great because its not the classic monogram which can sometimes be a drag because its everywhere. Azur very subtle and goes great with jeans and a tee or with a causal business suit. The patter can also work all year round. I'm in college too, so I make sure my things are multi functional.

Thanks for all of your opinions guys! Its really great to see different views! I caught a good deal on eBay, got a used monogram for a decent price. I am not really a fan of the damier although I must admit it looks great on some people (just not me haha).

Eventually I am hoping to get a black mc or a vernis pochette or papillion! =) Thanks for all your help! I'll post pictures when I get it!:tup: