Opinions on 28 versus 32 kelly

im bumping this bc I feel that same way after years of sellier 28 only. A 32 Box sellier recently came into my life and it’s a perfect addition, though noticeably bigger. IMO, both are great day bags and are casual worn with jeans). I dont habitually take a 28 to dinner in restaurants bc i usually keep my bag behind my back in the chair, and it’s not always comfy in some small NY restaurants. If it can sit beside me in a banquette, it’s fine.
here is my blue grey (looks blue abysse in pics, but is darker and more gray IRL) 28 sellier box kelly and my 32 prune/raisin (looks prune in pics but slightly more purple IRL) box kelly, both brushed phw, loving restored and rendered somewhat weather resistant by @docride. I’m 5’2”, but not petite, medium build, larger shoulder, about a size 40 French RTW and trying o diet back into a 38 (to give you an idea of size) Note: I do not wear them open like the pic. I usually belt them under the flap for easier access.
View attachment 4931664View attachment 4931665 View attachment 4931666 View attachment 4931678
Stunning!

• Love
Reactions: 880