Opinions of Orange Heloise - Should I have done it?!?!

D*mn!! I called Neimans 2000 miles away to have one exactly like that special ordered & shipped to me but when it arrived it was the wrong one. I paid $1700 for mine in anthracite so you got a really good deal!!! I still want one in orange.

Hey!! Finally it gets here & I cannot find camera batteries in my house! Here's a pic from my phone & I'll post a better pic when I p/u batteries! :yes: I love the bag!!! The patent leather is sooo soft & slick!! I also love the handles subtle texture! It's a tad on the heavy side but such is life & she's worth her weight :smile: and I cannot wait for spring!!!! Thank you to everyone for your help on this one!!! Mona please post a pic of your Heloise when she arrives so I can drool!!!! Heloise has really grown on me & I think I've caught a patent Chloe bug or something - I'm loving the patent quilted bays right now too!! :P

Attachments

• 030708_20401.jpg
    030708_20401.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 47
I adore the orange patent heloise. I was shopping the Chloe department at Neiman Marcus Sunday and would like to know everyone's opinion on the sister style posted below. I don't hear anyone talk about it much and just wondered what your thoughts are about it.

Attachments

• Orange Patent Heloise Quilted SmallerTote.jpg
    Orange Patent Heloise Quilted SmallerTote.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 27
I adore the orange patent heloise. I was shopping the Chloe department at Neiman Marcus Sunday and would like to know everyone's opinion on the sister style posted below. I don't hear anyone talk about it much and just wondered what your thoughts are about it.

Hi there, I have seen the style in your photo but not in person. It looks more like a bucket shape than the other. I actually have the patent heloise in black (got it for $1k on ebay) and my ORANGE just came today, I think I was one of TWO people in the country to snatch it off Bluefly when they put it on their site last week. I paid $1300 for the Orange, when I first saw it in person, I thought WOW , this is BRIGHT orange but I think you just have to get over the initial shock!! I personally like the style everyone has talked about here a bit more. I like the comment about the guts shooting out of it, it does look totally edible, like you could poke a straw in it and you would have orange juice!!:yahoo: How much was the one at NM?

Hey!! Finally it gets here & I cannot find camera batteries in my house! Here's a pic from my phone & I'll post a better pic when I p/u batteries! :yes: I love the bag!!! The patent leather is sooo soft & slick!! I also love the handles subtle texture! It's a tad on the heavy side but such is life & she's worth her weight :smile: and I cannot wait for spring!!!! Thank you to everyone for your help on this one!!! Mona please post a pic of your Heloise when she arrives so I can drool!!!! Heloise has really grown on me & I think I've caught a patent Chloe bug or something - I'm loving the patent quilted bays right now too!! :P

Your bag is orange right?? The photo looks like hot pink!!! I got the heloise patent in black and now the orange too came today. I also picked up the new Bay patent in Violet, YIKES, I could not resist it, had to pay full price for her $2100 but there are so few of these around, I think it will be a collectors piece and it is a SHOWSTOPPER!! The Chloe boutiques have it but I was able to get mine in Bloomingdales, it was the only ONE :wlae:they had, I will post a photo later.

Hi there, I have seen the style in your photo but not in person. It looks more like a bucket shape than the other. I actually have the patent heloise in black (got it for $1k on ebay) and my ORANGE just came today, I think I was one of TWO people in the country to snatch it off Bluefly when they put it on their site last week. I paid $1300 for the Orange, when I first saw it in person, I thought WOW , this is BRIGHT orange but I think you just have to get over the initial shock!! I personally like the style everyone has talked about here a bit more. I like the comment about the guts shooting out of it, it does look totally edible, like you could poke a straw in it and you would have orange juice!!:yahoo: How much was the one at NM?

I think the style that you have was around $2100 and the "bucket" style was a little less than $2000. I saw the orange and black in both styles on Bluefly and ended up buying the black patent about a month ago. I bought the orange patent more recently. It hasn't even shipped yet. I'm looking forward to seeing the color IRL. BTW, they're both in the bucket style. I took a preference to the style right away, maybe because it's a little more subtle and felt better when I carried it. I'm not sure.