Opinions of Orange Heloise - Should I have done it?!?!

purse4u

Oct 9, 2007
Hi Ladies - I found the orange Heloise for $840 down from $2100 - Chloe makes the best patent & a part of me is so excited but then again I was supposed to be on a ban.....I think it's too good a deal to pass up - does anyone have this particular color of heloise or a patent heloise? let me know your thoughts!

ef6e_3.JPG

Hi Ladies - I found the orange Heloise for $840 down from $2100 - Chloe makes the best patent & a part of me is so excited but then again I was supposed to be on a ban.....I think it's too good a deal to pass up - does anyone have this particular color of heloise or a patent heloise? let me know your thoughts!

ef6e_3.JPG

The bag is Beautiful :tup: I absolutely Love Orange.

The price is excellent too :graucho:

I'd keep it ~ wish yourself Happy Spring :flowers:

Just my 2 cents:girlsigh:

I VOTE KEEP IT!!!! I really love that color and your right Chloe does make the best patent bags.
I have this bag in Red and I love it to pieces!

Thank you so much for your help with this!!! I slept on it & feel like it's a keeper! I'll be set for spring & my savings spree begins!! Thank you!!! I'll post pics when she arrives! I wear a lot of black & white and I think I'll reach for it often - Ali do you have pics of your red heloise, I know it's gorgeous!!! :tup:

I've just purchased a Chloe Heloise and am really impressed by the quality, leather and colours. This bag looks gorgeous, purse4u and I would reckon it's a keeper. The orange is a fabulous colour and would look great as an autumn bag but also fantastic in summer with beige and sand colours. A great choice!:tup:

I:heart::heart::heart: the patent orange Heloise..it's almost edible and what a fantastic price - Congratulations :tup:. The Heloise has really grown on me actually. I wasn't a fan of that or the Elvire when they first emerged, but I've completely reversed my opinion in the last month or so.I've got an Elvire now, but would love a Heloise for my collection. No chance at the moment though as I am totally:banned:right now, but my birthday is at the end of March, so maybe I should start dropping a few heavy hints over the next couple of weeks ;)!

I:heart::heart::heart: the patent orange Heloise..it's almost edible and what a fantastic price - Congratulations :tup:. The Heloise has really grown on me actually. I wasn't a fan of that or the Elvire when they first emerged, but I've completely reversed my opinion in the last month or so.I've got an Elvire now, but would love a Heloise for my collection. No chance at the moment though as I am totally:banned:right now, but my birthday is at the end of March, so maybe I should start dropping a few heavy hints over the next couple of weeks ;)!
I am getting a little something in RED for my birthday too Tag! My DH doesn't know it yet but he'll find out all right. Elvires and Heloises are tres chic!