** Opinions needed - Ursula Strass Sunnies - PICS **

How do the Ursula Strass sunnies look on me?

• They look good...keep em!

• They look bad....send them back.

Results are only viewable after voting.
well your face shape and features are very pretty (i love your lipstick shade by the way!), but i don't think your sunnies complement you in my honest opinion. because where your brow meets above top of frame, i think you should exchange them for either smaller sunnies that do not touch your brows, sunnies with a more round frame; or a bit more oversized and square rather than long, oversized and rectangular.
also, since you're asking i think that you're not 100% in LoVe with ursula, so get something you know you feel 100% good & comfortable in. :heart:

well your face shape and features are very pretty (i love your lipstick shade by the way!), but i don't think your sunnies complement you in my honest opinion. because where your brow meets above top of frame, i think you should exchange them for either smaller sunnies that do not touch your brows, sunnies with a more round frame; or a bit more oversized and square rather than long, oversized and rectangular.
also, since you're asking i think that you're not 100% in LoVe with ursula, so get something you know you feel 100% good & comfortable in. :heart:

Thank you, I was wearing MAC Viva Glam III that day.