Opinions Needed: Eva, Delightful, or Earrings

I think the earrings are gorgeous! How often will you use them? If vey often I'd get the earrings first, otherwise I'd go for the Eva or the Speedy B, Eva if you carry very little, if you carry a full sized wallet, make up and other items, the Speedy B would be a better choice, and don't worry it's not "old lady looking" :giggles: Speedy B is a classic for all ages and really cute in the 25 size...gld!
+1. Go with what you feel you would get the most use out of. The diamond earrings are beautiful, but if you'd only wear them a few times then would they be worth it?

I think the earrings are gorgeous! How often will you use them? If vey often I'd get the earrings first, otherwise I'd go for the Eva or the Speedy B, Eva if you carry very little, if you carry a full sized wallet, make up and other items, the Speedy B would be a better choice, and don't worry it's not "old lady looking" :giggles: Speedy B is a classic for all ages and really cute in the 25 size...gld!

Hmm not very often since it be will on rotation with the other earrings same with the bags too.

I'm wanting the Eva since it can be a good evening purse as well as a casual one. The Speedy B 25 (or 30 or maybe AND 30 haha) for travelling and when I carry more (most of the time) because I don't want to bring 2 bags (the baby bag). The Delightful was not even on my radar until someone was selling hers at a loss (bought new but never worn) and now reading about it here that it's the perfect hobo makes me want a Delightful too! I love hobos since my lifestyle is very casual.