Opinions Needed: Eva, Delightful, or Earrings

accurls

O.G.
Oct 10, 2013
Hello all!

I need your help in deciding which present my DH will buy for me. I couldn't decide as to these 3:

* Eva Azur/ Mono- always wanted one and will get new from the store all gift wrapped and wanted to get before the price increase

* Eva Delightful MM- not really in the market for one but the option popped up since someone is selling her brandnew unused bag which she just stored for a few months; technically not brandnew from the store but she is selling at a loss (around 400$ lesser) and is therefore a steal and might sell soon.

* Not a bag but one of the options :smile: South Sea Pearl Earrings with Diamonds, the pearl is detachable- wear the diamonds only or wear it with pearls- stats: 12 PCS .025 carat VSI FG, 18 PCS .02 Carat baguetes VSI FG, 2 13.5 mm South sea pearls round, very high luster and thick nacre, 14k gold 15.31 grams. Only 1 piece available so this might sell soon too.

* Not one of the options DH gave me since he finds it kinda old lady looking but I love the look Speedy B 25 so I might try asking (again) but it maybe pushing it. Lol!

As to LV bags, I only own 1 and it's a Neverfull MM with pouch.

This is my first post btw :smile: I hope I did it right.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 412
Id go for the Eva new. If it's what you wanted, new is always better for me. I'm very obsessive about cleanliness though lol.

ETA: I had the mono and sold it. I prefer the DA and DE. I have in DE and love it. I like the plaque better than the mono. Its a cute classy bag :smile:

Id go for the Eva new. If it's what you wanted, new is always better for me. I'm very obsessive about cleanliness though lol.

ETA: I had the mono and sold it. I prefer the DA and DE. I have in DE and love it. I like the plaque better than the mono. Its a cute classy bag :smile:

Thanks! I love the big plaque too. I have the NF DE so I would like to get a DA or Mono bag next. Btw, DH is the obsessive one on getting everything new :biggrin:

I'd say go for the new Eva and wear it for New Years Eve. Not to mention you'll probably end up using it several times a week which means your hubby will feel appreciated which means he'll want to buy more LV for you in the future. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. That might be a better time for the earrings.[emoji173]️

I'd say go for the new Eva and wear it for New Years Eve. Not to mention you'll probably end up using it several times a week which means your hubby will feel appreciated which means he'll want to buy more LV for you in the future. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. That might be a better time for the earrings.[emoji173]️

Hahaha! That looks like a good plan to me :smile:

I'd get the Eva.(in DE or DA, not mono!)
(But then again im in my "bag phase" these days, not my jewellery one!😜)
I also have ocd about cleanliness so can totally relate to buying new.
Good luck and enjoy whatever you purchase!

I think the earrings are gorgeous! How often will you use them? If vey often I'd get the earrings first, otherwise I'd go for the Eva or the Speedy B, Eva if you carry very little, if you carry a full sized wallet, make up and other items, the Speedy B would be a better choice, and don't worry it's not "old lady looking" :giggles: Speedy B is a classic for all ages and really cute in the 25 size...gld!