opinions needed - carly medium or large?

this is a great thread! Im planning on purchasing my first coach *yay!* and I want the teal trimmed carly, unsure if I wanted a Large or medium but I put the large on in the store and it was gorgeous! I think all the Large votes have finally swayed me!

Plus i'm a firm believer on the bigger your bag, the smaller you look! :smile:

yes...i look thinner in large carly but it looks really nice compared to medium one esp when i tried it on with my things just now(yes...i purposely went to try it with my sister just now during lunchtime as she wanted to try on the large and medium ergo) and i have decided on the large. but i will be getting ergo first because i got really good offer from a friend here in states...the large pebbled leather ergo will be arriving next week(hopefully....so very excited). the ergo looks great for everyday college bag as well =) the carly will be next on my list...maybe in another few months time =D

thank you for everyone that gave me her opinion on this..i have finally made up my mind on which one i will be getting for carly after the ergo =D