Opinions-E-Ring alone or w/ W-band?

I'll take two said:
I may be in the minority here but I would wear both together on my wedding finger and would even consider a matching eternity ring to sit at the other side.
They sit so snugly together .
Would love to see the side profile of your gorgeous E ring.

You are all so sweet! Here are a few more photos. They do fit well together because when I had it reset I made sure they could sit together. However, it makes me sad that to cant even see my wedding band under it. I am going to get some skinny eternities or something to pair with it though.

image-791758196.jpg

Attachments

• image-4286911213.jpg
    image-4286911213.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 167
  • image-1604801923.jpg
    image-1604801923.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 169
phillj12 said:
You are all so sweet! Here are a few more photos. They do fit well together because when I had it reset I made sure they could sit together. However, it makes me sad that to cant even see my wedding band under it. I am going to get some skinny eternities or something to pair with it though.

I think that is a good idea! Wear the wedding band on your right hand an the ering with one or two smaller/thinner eternities on the left hand. I prefer a married woman with the an ering and band on the left hand so this is a perfect way to have the best of both worlds!!

BTW it is very common in Jewish culture to wear the wedding band and ering separate. I didn't know that until my DH and I were shopping for bands and the ones I liked were too big for my ering, and he said I could wear them on different hands as per his culture. I prefer them together so went with the smallest Cartier WG eternity, but thought it was interesting to note! Now I notice women all the time in NYC with the rings on separate hands.

EpiFanatic said:
I think i prefer the e-ring by itself b/c I actually want to see the wedding band, which is probably really pretty but obscured by the ginormous rock of an e-ring you have. ;)

Agreed.

Both are lovely and you can see them so much better alone.

BalenciagaPlaneT said:
I think that is a good idea! Wear the wedding band on your right hand an the ering with one or two smaller/thinner eternities on the left hand. I prefer a married woman with the an ering and band on the left hand so this is a perfect way to have the best of both worlds!!

BTW it is very common in Jewish culture to wear the wedding band and ering separate. I didn't know that until my DH and I were shopping for bands and the ones I liked were too big for my ering, and he said I could wear them on different hands as per his culture. I prefer them together so went with the smallest Cartier WG eternity, but thought it was interesting to note! Now I notice women all the time in NYC with the rings on separate hands.

So interesting! I'm Jewish, so perfect! Actually meant I am going to get some thin eternities to wear with wedding band, or maybe Cartier trinity with pave on one band?? I prefer the engagement ring and wedding band together too but I just don't think this will work : (

I like them together too. If you want your band to show more you could wear it on your right hand and get a thinner eternity to match your ering shank and put it with your ering on your left hand!